Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

maths paper 2 (ordinary)

• 09-06-2003 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

what did people think of it? i thought it was jokingly easy! im so glad i dropped down to pass a few weeks ago...

i was finished today by 10:45!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

well ... had the higher level paper ... wasnt too bad i suppose ... still didnt do all that well , might just have scraped a D ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by treefingers
    what did people think of it? i thought it was jokingly easy! im so glad i dropped down to pass a few weeks ago...

i was finished today by 10:45!:D

yea i dropped down 2 weeks ago aswell. well handy test i did every exam qustion on the paper and got out at 11:30!!

easy peasy lemon sqeezy

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I think it went rather well too :) . Not sure if my crappy Paper 1 results will work out as an overall b3 though, which would be disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Nice enough paper alright

Only did 6 questions in both papers, took my time. Had all 8 done in the pres but couldnt be arsed in this, just made sure everything was right and stuff.

Ide say A1 or at the very least A2/B1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

The DIY simpson's rule was new but easy. There was alot of graph paper used Line, and Circle (I wish i had a cumpus)

Looing back over it i am worried about somethings but mabey that's just me worrying 'cause i answered all the questions. I wasn't going to do the stats question but i had time left but can you do the standard dev on the calculater and just write the answer down i don't think you can but what you gonna do? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

yeah it was easy, and i'm the shytest person at maths ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

twas v good and way better than expected,..
    dont think i got my b3 either:(
    plc course here i go..

does anyone know if PLc courses are like school....
    like can i go in when i feel like it and ****e
    and they beter not br ringin parents and bollix like dat:)
    cartman

Advertisement