Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which exam has been your WORST so far?? Vote!

• 06-06-2003 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

For me, English (H) was like a dream, especially for those of us who did NO study for it! I mean, come on: the comparitive question was "texts can be either very similar or very different". Jesus that was sweet.

Anyway, Maths (O) was pretty sweet too, but Irish (H) went terrible!

Especially paper 2! Where the hell was Donncha Ban??!!!!

The Irish aural, however, was quite sweet! Especially the question: "Where did Eoin see the picture of Bono?". The very first line on the tape in that section was "Chonaic me fóto Bono sa nuachtán 'THE IRISH TIMES' ". I mean come on! But hey, i'm not complaining!

How have they been for you so far??

Vote in the poll. Which has been your worst so far?

Which exam has been your worst so far? 15 votes

English Paper 1
    0% 0 votes
    English Paper 2
    6% 1 vote
    Irish Paper 1 (H/O/F)
    13% 2 votes
    Irish Paper 2 (H/O)
    33% 5 votes
    Irish Aural Exam (H/O/F)
    33% 5 votes
    Maths Paper 1 (H/O/F)
    13% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭slartibardfast

Can you add foundation Irish to the poll? It was so horrendously boring I went to my local in-between the written and tape section.

Seriously, though I will remember the last 70minutes (30+40) of Irish as the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

"Where did Eoin see the picture of Bono?". The very first line on the tape in that section was "Chonaic me fóto Bono sa nuachtán 'THE IRISH TIMES' ".

We got the exact same question in pass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I love the way the exaggerate the english bits

"Is maith liom OASIS agus na CRANBERRIES" classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

Higher Maths was a fucin disgraceand i have the feelin the next will be the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

anyone remember this from junior cert aural - " an MANIC STEET PREACHERS..." so funny:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement