Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin City to Airport

Options
  • 11-10-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anyone have like a list of buses that go from somewhere in the Northside (Phibsboro area) to the Airport - the Dublin Bus website seems to think I should know this info anyways and I can't find it anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

16 and 41 buses stop on Dorset St/NCR, beside Ulster Bank. It's the closest to Phibsboro I can think of.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

As mentioned 16/41 from Dorset Street (standard Dublin Bus Fare rates apply)
    or
    Aircoach from Drumcondra Station (€6 single €10 return)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

16/41 also go from Drumcondra Station.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/Airport-Services/

I actually think the website is pretty helpful. As everyone else has said, the 16 or 41 both look like the most simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭fta93

Try get a 41 if possible. 16's little detour can get held up for a while in Beaumont.

Depending where you are in Phibsboro, walk straight down the North Circular or Whitworth Road (either should be a 15min max walk) out onto Dorset St/Lower D'condra Road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

If your in Phibsboro, and depending how much luggage you have,walk down the canal and get the aircoach from quinns on drumcondra rd. It's a bit more expensive than getting Dublin bus, but way faster and more comfy.

Advertisement