Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problems overclocking HD5850

Options
  • 28-03-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I seem to be having an issue with over clocking my 5850. If you look at the screen shot below, you'll see the graph while I am running a game (city of heroes). I have the fan at 100% and the temp is staying at about 43 degree. You can see it fluctuating slightly. Same goes for the GPU usage, you can clearly see the card is working.

Now look at the core clock and memory clock. They both wont move from 400 and 900 respectively even though I the stock reading is 765 and 1125 respectively.

Any idea whats going on?

MSI%20AB.jpg

AB%20clock%20speeds.jpg

Advertisement