Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mobile phone coverage

Options
  • 02-07-2015 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

anybody else in east clare having trouble with mobile phone coverage or is it just my phone? e mobile.cheers a bit hasty mods (sorry) all sorted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

It's not just E.Clare - ClareFM did a big item on Tuesday morning about the problem which is in the whole of Clare - they were overwhelmed with calls from people who are experiencing serious problems, myself included!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

kilmaley has 0 coverage anyway . constantly dropping calls . having to go outside to even make them its a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Meteor coverage used be good for me around the county. But now it's absolutely useless. Thought the phone had something wrong.

In general Clare and west Clare is being left behind with regards to coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

Meteor coverage used be good for me around the county. But now it's absolutely useless. Thought the phone had something wrong.

In general Clare and west Clare is being left behind with regards to coverage.

I think that's more or less what they said on ClareFM!

Advertisement