Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Crash

• 23-06-2015 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone on the 26th of May 2015 at about 5:00am and 5:30am I was stopped at the traffic lights before Christy Ring bridge, when a white PVC window truck reversed an hit the front of my Read Mazda 151 Jeep he drove off I caught up with him at Christy Ring Bridge, Long story short he is denying that he hit my Jeep and the third party insurance company are saying that I hit my Jeep of their truck. The traffic was very busy at that time of the evening . There are no CCTV cameras I need a witness PLEASE Contact Anglesea Street Garda Station on 0214522000 or any Garda Station

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

cswalsh wrote: »
    Hi everyone on the 26th of May 2015 at about 5:00am and 5:30am I was stopped at the traffic lights before Christy Ring bridge, when a white PVC window truck reversed an hit the front of my Read Mazda 151 Jeep he drove off I caught up with him at Christy Ring Bridge, Long story short he is denying that he hit my Jeep and the third party insurance company are saying that I hit my Jeep of their truck. The traffic was very busy at that time of the evening . There are no CCTV cameras I need a witness PLEASE Contact Anglesea Street Garda Station on 0214522000 or any Garda Station

There is a big camera focused on that bridge.Its on the red brick apartment building.Ask the guards about that.See here.

https://www.google.ie/maps/@51.901042,-8.47225,3a,75y,288.04h,102.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUQugqm1QJZJHXu7URn3_gQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Do them cameras actually record though or are they just used for traffic management etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cswalsh

( That is Michael Collins Bridge where the CCTV camera is ) The crash happened at the traffic lights before Christy Ring Bridge coming from the Mercy Hospital direction, it was Christy Ring bridge I caught up to him (Christy Ring Bridge is opposed the Opera house)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭ofcork

That's Christy ring bride in the link whether the camera can see over to the quay by the opera house is another story.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cswalsh

I looked everywhere for cameras I need a eye witness

• Advertisement
Advertisement