Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What medications can I take?

• 12-02-2012 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all,
    I'm 12 weeks pregnant and have just got the mother of all colds! This was one of my questions to ask my doc but I won't her for another week so I'd be grateful if anyone could share what they know. I heard before that cough syrup/painkillers/lemsips are not allowed...is this true? I know I'm probably being over-cautious but don't wanna do anything that might cause any harm. At the same time, I'd love to get rid of this headache before work tomorrow :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Paracetemol are ok to take, not sure about the rest, but honey and lemon in some hot water are just as good if not better than lemsip.
    Hope you feel better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Paracetemol unless you have the advice of your doctor. And we can't give medical advice here so thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement