Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stolen Instruments

• 17-06-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My name is Brian Noel Corry from County Clare.

Could you please spread the word about stolen goods in Dublin.

All my whistles (Colin Goldies / Syn / Susato) / black bag / fiddle / Samsung galaxy phone / house keys

Tin whistles: Colin Goldie / Syn / Susato whistles in Black Bag
    Fiddle: Dark brown / Bow / Nazy Case
    Phone: Samsung galaxy S3 with Black Cover
    Cash / Keys
    Stolen from outside "The Queen of Tarts" on Cows Lane, Dame Street, Dublin City Center on Sunday 15th June 2014 and headed towards St. Patrick's Cathedral

Please spread the word and keep an eye on donedeal / adverts.ie / gumtree etc.

Also if you know any cash exchange shops / antique shops please check them.

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Very sorry to hear that Brian, hope you get them back.

I had to remove your phone numbers as they aren't allowed on Boards.ie, people could however send you a private message here if they have any information. Try also thesession.org if you haven't done so already.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭PartnerSeeds

Hey Brian, sorry to read the above. I hope they are returned to you.

Advertisement