Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Tindie wrote: »

Maybe Lauren will have a fail liver or something and I need Surgery and Tanya is a perfect match,

After they haf the operations everything seem fine but few days later Tanya faints and end up in hospital

Well she probably would seeing as Tania is now liverless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

snowing in albert square end may :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish they'd get rid of Kirsty

She's really not much of a girlfriend is she? :rolleyes:

She's lucky she's beautiful. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I thought that Kirsty was going to finally tell Max that she wasn't pregnant. Why are they dragging that story out?
    All of Max's shirts look like they've been dyed in the wash. You never see him in a crisp looking shirt, they're always an off grey or an off green colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

A V A wrote: »
    snowing in albert square end may :rolleyes:

Why do people post these comments?

Everyone one knows these scenes that aired this week were filmed a least 6-7 weeks ago,

and it Is dose snow in May, as some places had snow about 3/4 weeks ago!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324803/UK-weather-Its-middle-May-Two-inches-snow-months-rainfall-day-65mph-winds-hit-Britain.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I heard Lauren drinking lead to Tanya Exit!

(I do think she will be killed off)

Maybe Lauren will have a fail liver or something and I need Surgery and Tanya is a perfect match,

After they haf the operations everything seem fine but few days later Tanya faints and end up in coma,

When she wakes up and see the whole family there and she see Lauren holding her hand and Tanya pulls away from Lauren and Lauren is the only one that notice. Lauren then tires to sorry, Mum (Crying) then Tanya start to shivering and beeping starts, Nurse and doctors running in, Pulling Lauran away from her dying mum

After this Lauren will feel more Alone then ever, So alone. that even her own family hate her and so she dose something even more stupid, Drinking and pills (I know Copying Oaks) (This after she pushed out house by Cora, who can't even look at her, Abi tells her, she wish it her that died and not Mum.

Max is busy getting back together with Kirsty who as been sleeping with her Ex-boyfriend and who got up the duff for real and told Max that she lost the baby after all after having the abortions (Not knowing she really is pregnant after abortions failed to kill the baby)

That sounds to good for EastEnders at the moment

People who have had cancer cannot donate organs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

IvySlayer wrote: »
    People who have had cancer cannot donate organs.

In real life that is true. . But rarely does the truth get in the way Of an eastenders storyline !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Everyone one knows these scenes that aired this week were filmed a least 6-7 weeks ago,

Nobody cares when they were filmed, they care about what time of the year it's supposed to be in the soap (ie. now) and how realistic that is.

Why do people post these comments?

and it Is dose snow in May, as some places had snow about 3/4 weeks ago!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324803/UK-weather-Its-middle-May-Two-inches-snow-months-rainfall-day-65mph-winds-hit-Britain.html

yeah the northerly part of britain :rolleyes::rolleyes: not london

• Registered Users Posts: 17,741 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

WHY IS TANYA BEING SUCH AN IDIOT???

• Advertisement

Nobody cares when they were filmed, they care about what time of the year it's supposed to be in the soap (ie. now) and how realistic that is.

To me that make me think that some viewers are in the wrong with, I don't agree with but that your opinion.

I don't thing EE is to blame for weather it gets when it filmed.

Yes EastEnders in not good state at moment but they can not control the weather!

Lucy really loves to rub Lauren's nose in her 'friendship' with Joey. It's good to see a return of the old Lucy. I quite enjoyed the little spat on the street, a good old market fight. I'd say the old Lucy would have had Lauren for breakfast, I don't know about the skinny Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

No doctor ever is going to rip the liver off someone living to place in a budding alcoholic . The snow is the least of eastenders downfalls at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can see Kirsty saying she lost to baby and blaming drunk Lauren somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Lauren would get drunk on a bag of winegums

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Shirleys obsession with Phil is bordering on disturbing.

So tired of it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pookiesboo wrote: »

Alice could steal them for her :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,265 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Alice could steal them for her :P

She certainly picks some unusual things to steal, a toilet brush for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

She certainly picks some unusual things to steal, a toilet brush for example.

Several toilet brushes I saw

On a serious note kleptomania is about stealing and getting away with it. The person would not need to want the objects they steal. A strange illness

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

pookiesboo wrote: »

True , just a shame she's no good at acting drunk

• Advertisement

i remember i felt sorry for lucy beele at one point. . . now i think she's just an utter f*ckin b*tch ,deserves anything that comes her way now!!

A V A wrote: »
    i remember i felt sorry for lucy beele at one point. . . now i think she's just an utter f*ckin b*tch ,deserves anything that comes her way now!!

I still find it hard to match up the old Lucy that was pregnant and made get an abortion and the new Lucy characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Whitney's transformation into an Oompa Loompa is fascinating!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

What the **** was Lauren wearing?!

I am gutted that snake didn't get the duff Duff

Kinda of reminds me of the spiders episode we had few years back, Any ones remember that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MzaRTOTeQ

I found, but I can't find the full ep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Dexter's overuse of the word "innit" at the end of every sentence really is very annoying.
    And the way no-one can pronounce the l in Phil. "Phew Mitchew"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,741 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'm starting to get impression that Alice can't take this anymore.

I'm starting to get impression that Alice can't take this anymore.

i like what you did there , nice one hahaha:D

• Advertisement

really falling in love with lauren branning, gorgeous

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement