Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

• 18-02-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Hi all,
    I am looking at booking some car parking from Dublin airport and it asks if I have a promotional code. Anyone know where these codes can be picked up from?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

I had a look at that link, but it tells me that I can get a reduction on a part of the carpark if I display my handicapped badge. I couldn't in all honesty use a code that's designed to help the handicapped drivers park closer to the airport.
    Thanks for the help anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

f you’re jetting off to the sun or heading away on a city break - you no longer have to leave the car at home. Whenever you book your flights online with Ryanair, you can book your long term parking with DAA at the same time. And, for a limited time only, get it at the great price of just €2.99 per day when you book before 5th March. Book now using promo code PARK5627

PARK5627

I just got this code from Ryanair.

QUOTE:
    If you’re jetting off to the sun or heading away on a city break - you no longer have to leave the car at home. Whenever you book your flights online with Ryanair, you can book your long term parking with DAA at the same time. And, for a limited time only, get it at the great price of just €2.99 per day when you book before 5th March. Book now using promo code PARK5627 END QUOTE

https://prebookparking.dublinairport.com/public/flow.htm?_flowExecutionKey=_c0762CC54-9BAB-E8F8-B63C-72EC0DF6DAE7_kD58296CD-027E-67A1-FEB7-2FD210AAC013&redirToFlow=1

T/Cs Apply

Snap dzer :D

• Advertisement

I had a look at that link, but it tells me that I can get a reduction on a part of the carpark if I display my handicapped badge. I couldn't in all honesty use a code that's designed to help the handicapped drivers park closer to the airport.
    Thanks for the help anyhow

So sorry, I hadn't read it properly :(
    No dishonesty intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Chucken wrote: »
    So sorry, I hadn't read it properly :(
    No dishonesty intended.

Sorry, I didn't mean you did. Thanks for trying to help me anyhow.

Thanks to the others trying to help too, I will try that other code.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 urbane4u

dzer2 wrote: »
    f you’re jetting off to the sun or heading away on a city break - you no longer have to leave the car at home. Whenever you book your flights online with Ryanair, you can book your long term parking with DAA at the same time. And, for a limited time only, get it at the great price of just €2.99 per day when you book before 5th March. Book now using promo code PARK5627

Thanks man, just saved 10 euros cause of you

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

urbane4u wrote: »
    Thanks man, just saved 10 euros cause of you

That code doesn't work any more. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gilally

Anyone else have one? Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

I've been watching this site for a code for month now & no joy.... And there seems to be no code for Bewleys parking site either..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CruelFox

Any codes floating around, people?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭annamarie2013

Any codes??

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TRISHKA

would really love a code too but they seem to be like hens teeth

CODE HERE:

We have a special Car Parking offer for our Facebook fans. Book long-term car parking for just €2.99 per day.

Promo code is likedaa13. Book here: http://www.dublinairport.com/home.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TRISHKA

thanks so much just got a tenner off my booking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭NeoSD5

Super, thank you! ;)

Glad to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jennnn

Just saved a nice bit with likedaa13, thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

FYI, new code is park5627 book before 14th October... I think its long term blue only for E2.99 per day...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rosieonline

Thanks for the code! Idbatterim, saved alot by using it! Happy Days! :)

hey guys, just a heads up, Dublin airport are offering the attached and when combined with park5627 you can get parking for under E24 for the week in long term blue :)

DAA_Halloween_Promo_Static2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭donna 182

Any codes about these days? (Thanks)

dont think there are any at the moment guys, the longer you stay with quickpark, the cheaper it gets per day though, so could be even cheaper than DAA with a code...

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jessica86

anyone have any codes at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 figgisp

Slightly off topic but if any one you do book parking and get the loop voucher can you sahre for us to print. Travelling this weekend but not bringing car and really want the €10 loop voucher you get when parking. It's not an individual voucher to your booking so sharing this months one won't affect you using it also. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RichDING

figgisp wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but if any one you do book parking and get the loop voucher can you sahre for us to print. Travelling this weekend but not bringing car and really want the €10 loop voucher you get when parking. It's not an individual voucher to your booking so sharing this months one won't affect you using it also. Many thanks

Would really love it if anyone could share the voucher!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 bacz

Anyone have any codes. PLEASE

Advertisement