Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from OPF to BTWEAS

• 11-04-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Finally almost a year after I started the process my BTWEA appears to have been sorted. Just have a query regarding payment dates:

I normally collected OPF in the PO on a Thursday . Last Thursday there was no payment there so went to local office & between jigs & reels they had stopped my OPF to start my BTWEA. Cutting a long story short & receiving no money on a bank hol weekend, today I spotted €120 in my company account with a SW code. OPF is paid in advance so you get paid on a Thursday for the next 6 days payment. Is BTWEA the same & is this the back dated from last Thursday or will I need to wait another week before getting a full payment ? Sorry to sound like a total stinge but i wouldnt want to miss out on a weeks payment - simply couldnt afford to .

Anyone know what day its goes into the bank account ?

Thanks as always in advance .
    Jen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

BTW is usually paid in a bank account on a Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Thanks a mil... & by any chance do you know is it paid in advance or arrears ?

Thanks
    Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

The week runs Monday to Saturday and is paid on Monday for the previous week.

Advertisement