Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Singer Seeks Indie/Alt style band

• 12-01-2014 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, I'm a female singer (20) from Limerick area studying in UL looking to get into starting a band and eventually possibly gigging. Looking for experienced musicians (bass, lead guitar, drums) and other male/female vocalists for harmonies etc. Influences are Florence and the Machine, Alt j, Elbow, Daughter, Ellie Goulding, Little Green Cars, Coldplay, Lana Del Rey, Black Keys etc. :) I can play acoustic guitar myself also, so acoustic covers would be ideal :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 puzzled33

Would you be interested in doing a two piece acoustic covers act.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DarraghCorrigan

There is a thread here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057128243

Looking to start up an alternative/indie band in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KeithQ96

Hi.

Do you have any recordings of you singing? Would you be interested in doing covers? I play in a busy cover band looking for new vocalist from March.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Tiesthatbind

Hey do you have any samples of yourself singing?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Urban Outfit

Hi, not sure if you will receive this as you have posted this 3 years ago... Anyway - I am based in Newcastle West, playing guitar, bass and drums. If you still looking for a band member, please let me know. I am into shoegaze/ dream-pop / noise / indie. I can also play synths if needed. Also I am writing my own lyrics and music, I am against playing covers, I really want to do originals. Hopefully you will find this post and will PM me ;)
    Telephone: 0.8.7.1.0.4.8.2.8.4 - (dots were needed because of stupis boards rules)

• Advertisement
Advertisement