Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

favourite ad

• 13-04-2014 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi just seen the aviva add with Mario rosenstock the part where he is doing the weights and can't lift them and shouts spot me Bren cracked me up its the best I have seen in a long time just wondering what's everyone's favourite add

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

Terrible ad.
    None of them ads are funny.
    I used to think he was funny years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 19 swanronson

It's really bizarre but for some reason I love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3Fuy1bXJI

• Registered Users Posts: 16,542 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

buncarroll wrote: »
    Hi just seen the aviva add with Mario rosenstock the part where he is doing the weights and can't lift them and shouts spot me Bren cracked me up its the best I have seen in a long time just wondering what's everyone's favourite add

I agree, I live in the UK so I normally see the Whitehouse versions and hate them so I totally get how people here would hate Mario's ones, but I saw that Bren one on Thursday and liked it.

The sprite "no exams in refreshment" was decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Have to say i love the Somersby Cider advert/s that play on the Apple brand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement