Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Italian conversation

• 02-10-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Ciao!
    I would like to get to know an Italian person who would give me some conversation lessons in Dublin. A student, perhaps, or who ever who would be interested in cultural exchange with a Nordic person. I have good basis but haven't used my Italian for ages. I wonder if anyone has any ideas?

Lucide

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 francescapalazz

Hi, I am Francesca and I am graduated in foreign languages, I live in the south of Dublin and I already give italian lessons in different ways:normal grammar-lessons or just conversation in a park or by the sea, people really enjoy that! If you are interested, please contact me at the 087 7837114,
    Thanks and have a good day,
    Francesca

lucide wrote:
    Ciao!
    I would like to get to know an Italian person who would give me some conversation lessons in Dublin. A student, perhaps, or who ever who would be interested in cultural exchange with a Nordic person. I have good basis but haven't used my Italian for ages. I wonder if anyone has any ideas?

Lucide

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Finner

Hey I see that you're interested in Italian conversation. The Ilac Library have a English/Italian conversation evening every Monday 6-8 it's really fun and relaxed you can speak as much English/Italian as you like and everyone is really nice and friendly. I'm just back from my second time going and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Advertisement