Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Report Writing

Options
  • 14-01-2011 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Is any1 have some assessment brief about Report Writing?
    We need to do for school and need some sample....well I need :(
    Thank You

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I struggled a lot with reports/assignments when I started college, as we never had done anything like that in school, and our lecturers weren't very approachable. I even considered leaving my course over it.

First of all, go to your teacher/ lecturer and ask them for advice, they might have certain way that they want the report laid out. If they are no help, ask other students, especially those ahead of you, and know how the teachers want things to be done (or more importantly how they don't want it!).
    I got some brilliantly simple advice eventually, and this applies to any subject: sit down and make an attempt as best you can. When you are finished, give it to someone (a friend/classmate/ colleague/sibling/ anyone!) And ask them just to read it and see if they understand it, ask if it makes sense in connection to the title of the report.

Am I right to guess that English is not your first language? If so, ask an english speaking friend for a bit of help with grammar and spelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭kukazhina

Yes,I have thisame problem...and dont know what kind of title to choose :(
    Cant found any easy exsamples in internet to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

What kind of reports? Scientific I can help you with.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Yeah tell us a little more about what it is you're studying and we might be able to direct you in the right way.

Please DO NOT try to copy something from the internet, you will probably be found out by your teacher/lecturer pretty quickly and get thrown off the course for plagarism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭kukazhina

OMG Lads u are so good,thank you so much xxx
    But I founf out how to do it by asking other teacher...;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement