Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses from Cork City Centre to North Valley Business Centre Old Mallow Road Cork

• 20-02-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just need some advice re buses. I need to get to below location from Cork City centre on a regular basis 9-5.30 working hours. Are there any local bus routes, I just cant for the life of me work out the bus routes online.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as always :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Kehoejck wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just need some advice re buses. I need to get to below location from Cork City centre on a regular basis 9-5.30 working hours. Are there any local bus routes, I just cant for the life of me work out the bus routes online.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as always :).

Have you tried this site: http://www.corkpublictransport.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kehoejck

As far as I can make out I can only get a bus to Blackpool and Id have to walk from there. However, I know that there is a stop outside of the estate. Do any buses run past there at all?

Help appreciated from knowledge local Cork people please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Up to the business park with the Marriott call centre? Oh the memories :)

There's a bus called the 205A, just once a day:

MERCHANT’S QUAY - WATERCOURSE ROAD -
    BLACKPOOL - MALLOW ROAD

205A

DEPART MERCHANT’S QUAY DEPART MALLOW ROAD
    MONDAY TO FRIDAY

0725 0740

No service on Christmas Day nor Public Holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kehoejck

Thanks, my best option is to get the bus to Blackpool and then just walk up the road, only 10 mins so grand.

Hows long does the bus trip take out to the shopping centre from Merchants quay?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭linfield

get the blarney bus.
    It stops outside the McDonalds and also the Commons Bar.
    Just don't pay the full Blarney fare

• Advertisement
Advertisement