Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Donegal Photo Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,472 ✭✭✭Penfailed

IP freely wrote: »
    Hows about reigniting this old chestnut while we are mostly sitting on our holes?

Same rules you get it right you post up a new location to guess, If you want to nominate someone to put up a new one for you just ask.

Nice easy one to get the ball rolling.

YnfWtOVl.png

Ballyshannon.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

Penfailed wrote: »
    Ballyshannon.

Malin Head?

Malin Head?

Nope!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Carrickfinn?

retalivity wrote: »
    Carrickfinn?

Negative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Cabletiesfix

Ballyliffin.

Someone else Stick one up. I can't because I is new innit

Ballyliffin.

Someone else Stick one up. I can't because I is new innit

That's the one! Glashedy Island taken from the Pollan Beach in Ballyliffen.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Where is this?

<SNIP>

Jesus, that could be anywhere!
    Wild guess - Cnoc Fola

Jesus, that could be anywhere!
    Wild guess - Cnoc Fola

Not to far off there.

• Advertisement

slimboyfat wrote: »
    Where is this?

<SNIP>

Where did the pic go, i missed it, hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭JoannieG

Me too!

I guess we will go with another easy one to see if we can gain some momentum :P

3maH77O.jpg

Doochary.

EDIT: My turn....

r2NS_37qVy7I1cXMPKOt4E4KmbIc8-aCBH1q3o5HEgsiL_OCDQq64KG_5NujhQU-7YYmTAbwp8Ws8XrxZ2V6H8lThJY5P3aVNumkZXnxNbm6h96OSe42z7VO3L5KPrDz53csxqF4CwgRlyHKRQ6RJaSFCLunAWikOjpbCLIYCsOpnyOIxwQO_IjDS2TPsw24kIjomDKXAj4FcskuUF6lDzb8Xd6Hw-n_zcZRdk8-Fxh-7UKj74rIpfS1Pdrt107B5O-FLxKdDknmgdhsfssBgVn5iDtd9hH1EIl5YljAd8GLuh75QESppLjkAZx1t4NThHZcyv_4IRO7WNWnDkHhTvGGIqs_7cf4Dps2FqT2Sbv5cNo8R3Mh8a6o7DosxmZA4WwPtPJ-bXC4ZK02I_t8DTz0lE8wBrhfKCduVQFvuENYYVtbKLvEADW_Q1ZMU4-7zmHKoZ7HGCKG8hHFLGzL3iAajyZx1tmRaXqZswaVkdSOdvYvd2ZPJurOLuLkMH18MvVjq_LU2OWM7-W3F6tVyytpNofXrhxc8tKeCyegTOBlUYAqQW3dnHERRVrwy8hnUcGMfKYIM7ujIJbWdCPimDjsdIeo2mBxgvY-Kc7QcC8gF7BGR1zTUWn1edegKKHKb0rrdf0P8j7BtASvTw1ygraArv-bFig8QV9SnKILApb2hEa4FMgn1qb5p32bOjM=w1132-h849-no

Yep, Doochary.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

JoannieG wrote: »
    Me too!
    Sorry folks but there was an issue with the photo which the poster refused to address. Cant say any more than that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭MeteoritesEire

should be easy enough ;-)

dateposted-public

nvm--pic not posting--surrounded by IMG tags --the link is to the pic on my flickr account hmmm

Doochary.

EDIT: My turn....

r2NS_37qVy7I1cXMPKOt4E4KmbIc8-aCBH1q3o5HEgsiL_OCDQq64KG_5NujhQU-7YYmTAbwp8Ws8XrxZ2V6H8lThJY5P3aVNumkZXnxNbm6h96OSe42z7VO3L5KPrDz53csxqF4CwgRlyHKRQ6RJaSFCLunAWikOjpbCLIYCsOpnyOIxwQO_IjDS2TPsw24kIjomDKXAj4FcskuUF6lDzb8Xd6Hw-n_zcZRdk8-Fxh-7UKj74rIpfS1Pdrt107B5O-FLxKdDknmgdhsfssBgVn5iDtd9hH1EIl5YljAd8GLuh75QESppLjkAZx1t4NThHZcyv_4IRO7WNWnDkHhTvGGIqs_7cf4Dps2FqT2Sbv5cNo8R3Mh8a6o7DosxmZA4WwPtPJ-bXC4ZK02I_t8DTz0lE8wBrhfKCduVQFvuENYYVtbKLvEADW_Q1ZMU4-7zmHKoZ7HGCKG8hHFLGzL3iAajyZx1tmRaXqZswaVkdSOdvYvd2ZPJurOLuLkMH18MvVjq_LU2OWM7-W3F6tVyytpNofXrhxc8tKeCyegTOBlUYAqQW3dnHERRVrwy8hnUcGMfKYIM7ujIJbWdCPimDjsdIeo2mBxgvY-Kc7QcC8gF7BGR1zTUWn1edegKKHKb0rrdf0P8j7BtASvTw1ygraArv-bFig8QV9SnKILApb2hEa4FMgn1qb5p32bOjM=w1132-h849-no

Anybody?
    Its my pwn photo...not robbed from anyone else!

Anybody?
    Its my pwn photo...not robbed from anyone else!

Can't see any photo...?

Ah....maybe google photos has some permissions on it, see below

510758.jpg

• Advertisement

Maghery/Crohy Head?

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Sorry, just seen that JoannieG had answered.

Crohy Head, Maghery.

A little info on the area from here
    "Walk along the coast of Maghery (sandy plain) with history and heritage …. Passing the 18th century red house Kelp factory, view the signal tower built around 1804-06 during the Napoleonic War and the soap stone underground quarry used to make talcum powder, this mining for soapstone had started in 1860’s, this mining shaft was built 7 metres below sea level and the main tunnel went for several hundred metres out under the sea which followed a seam of top quality white soapstone.

And another pic to to keep it moving

Yeah its on the road from Maghery rounf to marameelan, had never been round that way before til a few weeks ago...next time im up there will take the bike!

Lough Barra?

Where's this?

Capturezz.PNG

Shannagh Lough, Fanad?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭icom

Sorry, just seen that JoannieG had answered.

And another pic to to keep it moving

Croagh Gorm in the Bluestacks, near the old plane wreck. Croaghanard lough below.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

icom wrote: »
    Croagh Gorm in the Bluestacks, near the old plane wreck. Croaghanard lough below.

Correct icom, just under the wreck of Sunderland plane DW110.

JoannieG wrote: »
    Shannagh Lough, Fanad?

Correct

• Advertisement

Since nobody else is going to give it a go, I might as well :)
    qwqwe.PNG

Advertisement