Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dredg

Found a black kitten on Saturday in Maynooth:

3672707069_159f12c0f0_o.jpg

Very prepared to give her a good home if not claimed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 princess_bride

Dog found in Maynooth - no collar, but very friendly and obedient:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Hi There,

Yesterday a kitten wandered into my garden and he's not left since!

I can't provide a home for this little fellow as we already have a Cat who does not seem all that impressed with the kitten hanging around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ste v roc

BEAUTIFUL RED & WHITE BOXER,5 YEARS OLD,ROCKY,WENT MISSING FROM MY BROTHERS HOUSE BESIDE CITYWEST HOTEL & GOLF,HE WAS LAST SEEN AROUND THE GOLF COURSE 2 WEEKS AGO,HE IS QUITE A NERVOUS DOG,VERY FRIENDLY,HES QUITE THIN AS HE JUST DOES NOT PUT ON WEIGHT,HE BELONGS TO A LOVING HOME AND WE ALSO HAVE HIS SON ELVIS. WE WERE ON HOLIDAYS AND LEFT HIM WITH MY BROTHER AND HE GOT OUT. WE MISS HIM DESPERATELY, WE'VE HAD HIM SINCE HE WAS 8 WEEKS OLD. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 0863919197, THANKS STEPHEN

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lil-evil

G/F's uncle found a collie type dog on his land near Enniskerry over the week-end.

Not sure of colour .. Sorry.

He is going to be ringing pound and local vet's today as he is looking for owner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 princess_bride

Dog found in Maynooth - no collar, but very friendly and obedient:

Found the owners, so she's back home now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paul_aa

1yr old cat, ginger/white, neutered, male, missing from Terenure/Kimmage area sincre sunday 5/july/09

love-you-ginger-tabby-cats.jpg he looks exactly like one of these guys, i have no photos on here at the moment. Hes real friendly, and his bro looks a bit lost the last 2 days, wandering about looking for him :(

long shot, but really hope someone may be able to help, tyty

paul 0879735798

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paul_aa

paul_aa wrote: »
    1yr old cat, ginger/white, neutered, male, missing from Terenure/Kimmage area sincre sunday 5/july/09

love-you-ginger-tabby-cats.jpg he looks exactly like one of these guys, i have no photos on here at the moment. Hes real friendly, and his bro looks a bit lost the last 2 days, wandering about looking for him :(

long shot, but really hope someone may be able to help, tyty

paul 0879735798

Thanks all, but he just decided to find his way back tues morning, so thankfully all is well : )

all the best, ty

• Registered Users Posts: 30 maire c

Details:

Black and White Male cat, 11 months old, Neutered.

Lanesborough/Charlestown/Finglas Area on 27/06/09.

Distintive black shape heart on chest.

Tail is black. Two front legs are white. Two back legs are black with bottom parts white.

Black body with white underneath.

He is sadly missed by family.

Phone number: 087 -6680747
    attachment.php?attachmentid=84641&d=1247125196

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hey there, I have edited my post as the dog has been found thanks to eagle-eyed posters in the Limerick City forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

This dog followed me home on the 07/07/2009 from Cypress Grove in Templeogue, Dublin.
    He's a male, had no collar or anything. He's friendly and quiet and likes to lie about.
    He responds to names that sound like Digger, trigger etc...
    84655.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Black Terrier with white streak along chest missing near Sydney road dart station since 3pm Saturday 11th of July. Answers to name of "Ducky". Please call me on 087 9370693 or 087 7622707 if spotted. Reward offered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Moved from PI, figured this is the right place for it

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

:( 4 Year old black & white cat missing from Ennis area since Friday 10th of June. Similar to cat on Felix ad. White socks. Neutered.

Much loved pet! Distraught 12 year old!! Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 paulkeno

cat went missing monday morning 6th july, cleo is a black cat with a small bit of white on her chest, she is 2 years old and very timid, has a pink collar. went missing in the kimmage/crumlin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Hi all,

dog found, thanks

Risky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rachaelrua

Hi

I found a lovely Yorkshire terrier last night in Portrane/donabate area. Obviously someones pet.

Please let me know if he is yours,

Rachael

Hi I found a Yorkshire terrier last night in Portrane/donabate area.

It's a male with collar but no ID

I'm looking after him for now, he would love to find his owner soon though.

Rachael

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Has he been scanned for a microchip Rachel? A local vet should be able to help. Also ring your local station to see if he has been reported missing, same goes for the dog warden and the pound. Hope you find his owners soon.

As far as I know he has not been chipped, I can't feel anything, I would feel it wouldn't I?

I have left messages and contact details with Swords Garda station, Lissenhall Vet, Lusk Vet and Irish rossettes in Lusk. Once the water clears I'll do some local shops etc..

He is a lovely little fella too :( and has fallen in lust with my huge female (neutered) dog! I don't mind minding him but hope to find his real home soon...

• Advertisement

oh and Ashtown too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Not necessarily, I'd get him scanned if I were you. Sounds like you have everything else covered! Hope he finds his real home soon but in the meantime he sounds like he's fallen on his feet with you :)

I'll do that then thanks a lot for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Riskymove wrote: »
    Hi all,

a family dog went missing from the farm last friday...a pure bred golden retriever. he has gone off for a few hours before but not this long.

Its in the Brosna area.

If anyone comes across him I'd appreciate the info.

regards

Risky

Found this ad on the www.irishanimals.ie lost and found section.

[FOUND 08-07-2009]
    Animal:
    dog
    Breed: Pedigree
    Area: Kerry / Tarbert
    Mobile: 0879062800
    Male /Collar Yes /ID Tag No /Microchipped No /Neutered No

http://lostandfound.ie 5 plus. golden retiever
    [update] #Div553 {display: none; }

Could this be yours - I know its a bit of a distance but dogs will roam!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Inexile wrote: »

Could this be yours - I know its a bit of a distance but dogs will roam!!!

no it isn't unfortunately as it means someone else is still looking

but our dog has been found...so a happy ending here

thanks

Risky

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JoJo1404

Hi there,

Our Samoyed female went missing yesterday afternoon from the Raheny Area. She was left out with our other Samoyed and upon our return the gate was open and she was gone.

Our other dog is really distressed without her.

Unfortuntally she's not microchipped. She does have tags on her and was wearing a blue diamonte color, but these may have been taken off her.

Should you see one on your travels or know of someone who has seen one please contact me on 087 2929293.

Many Thanks
    marcoandbella.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

hi guys. my friends cat has gone missing since monday evening(13/07) from the shrule area.he is 4 yrs old,large build and grey and white(tabby) in colour. he is wearing a red collar and goes by the name of 'binky'. he is a treasured pet and my friend is beside herself with worry. she has informed local shelters/vet and radio station already so just said i would give it one final shot on boards. please keep your eyes peeled for any cat you might see straying in your area. i know shrule is a good bit out but ya never know! any info would be greatly appriecated. thanks a million everyone!
    amy

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JoJo1404

JoJo1404 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Our Samoyed female went missing yesterday afternoon from the Raheny Area. She was left out with our other Samoyed and upon our return the gate was open and she was gone.

Our other dog is really distressed without her.

Should you see one on your travels or know of someone who has seen one please contact me on 087 2929293.

Many Thanks
    marcoandbella.th.jpg

UPDATE:

She was seen being put into the back of a 06D black Passat on Tuesday evening. They pulled up outside our next door neighbours drive. From what we've been told it didn't look like he tired to take the male, only the female. Very nervous person with a dark pony tail.

Have all the cameras in the area sourced now and have the time down to half an hour, between 4.40 and 5.10 PM. Guards are working with us too to find her and just waiting on video footage to be downloaded.

Car came from the Raheny direction and drove off heading towards the coast road. Could have turned into Kilbarrack from the Howth Road or gone onto the Coast road...

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

amy85 wrote: »
    hi guys. my friends cat has gone missing since monday evening(13/07) from the shrule area.he is 4 yrs old,large build and grey and white(tabby) in colour. he is wearing a red collar and goes by the name of 'binky'. he is a treasured pet and my friend is beside herself with worry. she has informed local shelters/vet and radio station already so just said i would give it one final shot on boards. please keep your eyes peeled for any cat you might see straying in your area. i know shrule is a good bit out but ya never know! any info would be greatly appriecated. thanks a million everyone!
    amy

just a quick update. cat arrived back to the house this evening. not a loss on him!! so friend is delighted. phew!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Found in Wicklow town yesterday.
    No tag on the animal, just a blue collar.
    Taken in by my neighbour

Kilmantin road, wicklow town
    PM me if more info necessary

IMG_0590.jpg

Advertisement