Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

mfitzy wrote: »
    Was meant to be on tonight :confused:

Sat night it seems!

It's on tonight in ten minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Czarcasm wrote: »
    It's on tonight in ten minutes?

Swore it said sat night on the ad, cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

The new fellas tan is totally ridiculous!!! He just looks dirty?!?!

yellow hen wrote: »

I just tripped over my wife's tongue, fecks sake! :pac:

yellow hen wrote: »
    Dunno what to make of him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I just tripped over my wife's tongue, fecks sake! :pac:

You need to tell your wife to have better taste :pac: (I'm sure you're fine btw!!! lol)

I don't understand how some women go for that fake tanned, plastic look...:confused: That guy doesn't even have a nice face! Cormy is way prettier :)

Dunno what to make of him!

Fuuuu... them splits looked DAMN sore! :pac:

I can't catch my breath laughing so hard here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Seems like you'd have banter with but a bit outrageous in a good way but a bit OTT at the same time but at least he being himself. Don't know how the others are taking to him....aww nikita and jay they seem to be getting on well based on xpose interview earlier today!!?

Ya that tan isn't healthy though?

I think Jay summed it up nicely- "He's like a giant lollipop, you just want to fùck him away after five minutes!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

You need to tell your wife to have better taste :pac: (I'm sure you're fine btw!!! lol)

I don't understand how some women go for that fake tanned, plastic look...:confused: That guy doesn't even have a nice face! Cormy is way prettier :)

I think that speaks volumes.... He makes cormsc look normal!😦

• Advertisement

Reminds of a gremlin or something

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

Dave seems very intimated by the new guy.

Reminds of a gremlin or something

Jesus he'd be an awful lot to hack now in all fairness, I think that's why they stuck him in there though. Just feels like he really doesn't belong.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Laneyh

He is quite OTT but he actually seems like a decent enough chap behind it all

Laneyh wrote: »
    I agree he doesn't actually take himself that seriously

I agree he doesn't actually take himself that seriously

Just watching him here on the Tallafornia after party thing (he seems to have taken his ritalin :D), but he's actually an awful lot more subdued.

He's studying biochemistry and represented Ireland at some MMA fighter championship and won!!

Actually he's the image of Alex Reid! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭pooch90

Dave showed himself to be a right little scummer when he slyly smacked the new guys head off the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

Dave is the biggest retard ever. A total cun t. The new guy is very annoying too though. But daves head bang at the end was sly. I would of loving yer man to knock him out. They are all horrible though And kelly is a gypo, she wants dave to be the dominant fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Dave is a complete and utter bully. He went crazy last week when the girls poured a bit of a cocktail over him and then he tours around and pushes Nikita into the pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

New guy Mark reminds me of Brax from H&A and Dave is coming across as a right arsehole this series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I dont know, he was sticking up for his girlfriend. Ya cant tell someone to shut up like that and not expect a reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    I dont know, he was sticking up for his girlfriend. Ya cant tell someone to shut up like that and not expect a reaction.

Dave doesn't seem to be able to handle his drink very well at all
    A reaction is fine, he was being rude but surely Kelly should be able to stand up for herself or if not Dave could've been equally rude back using words rather than sly digs.

Even before that Dave was being a knob , when he won the arm wrestle he carried on so that Marc would fall onto the ground

Marc is extremely full on and no doubt annoying but bizarrely he seems less of a meathead than some of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭average hero

Dave is showing himself off to be a right toerag. After what he said to Kelly in the last series about being dead to him and all that - and the way he has been pushing her around this season makes me sick. If I had a daughter and she had a boyfriend treating her like that, serious stuff would go down.

On a lighter note, Marc actually seems like he is a good laugh and has been very calm in dealing with that bully Dave and also with poor Phil having a go at him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

That Dave bloke is a meathead in the extreme, and his fake joking act masks an aggressive individual.

He's the bloke you see who tries to give the impression he is not angry but deep down he is capable of snapping for no reason.

I think it was Jay who said it in the first week, he has a streak of Ike Turner in him.

Like to flaunt his physical dominance aswell, if you get the better of him he'll either feck you into a swimming pool or challenge you to an arm wrestle. complete prat.

The other bloke, Philly is hilarious to watch. he is like a bitchy woman half the time, when another lad appears on the scene it puts his nose out of joint.

Cormac is a prat aswell but i genuinely don't think he gives a crap about what the others think of him, Jay seems pretty sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

his fake joking act masks an aggressive individual.

Roid rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    his fake joking act masks an aggressive individual.

Roid rage.

My thoughts exactly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

timbertime wrote: »
    Dave is a complete and utter bully. He went crazy last week when the girls poured a bit of a cocktail over him and then he tours around and pushes Nikita into the pool.

Eh no, Nikita actually SPAT a red cocktail over him through a straw, not poured. And when Dave pushed her and Mark into the pool. Nikita started shouting her head off like a little scum bag, going bananas and even slapped him. And he said sorry loads of times. Shes a big hypocrite.

Laneyh wrote: »

Maybe Mark is just putting on the act. And maybe thats the only reason he was put on the show. He does seem sound when he doesnt try and be a head case! I think hes very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭pooch90

inmyday wrote: »
    And when Dave pushed her and Mark into the pool. Nikita started shouting her head off like a little scum bag, going bananas and even slapped him. And he said sorry loads of times. Shes a big hypocrite.
    Fakest sorries in history of the world though.

• Advertisement

pooch90 wrote: »
    Fakest sorries in history of the world though.

True, but he was still saying sorry, when she was screaming and slapping. In the bar, she wouldnt even apologise when he asked her to, cause she was too stubborn.

Dave is bad, he does lose the head. But she is way worse. And she keeps saying she is going to stab people, and Im starting to wonder is she joking. She is nuts.

And Nikita is such a hypocrite. In the 3rd episode, they were in the Mood bar, and she was slagging Cormac behind his back. And then she goes nuts when she hears that dave was slagging her behind her back. On camera she starts the usual hand waving, and goes on a rant with the accent change too. "say it to my fcuking face" and then the tears come.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement