Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Preggers Megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Tina Malone had a baby girl Flame 2 weeks early on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie Dornan and his wife Amelia Warner welcomed a baby girl

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Bruce Willis and Emma Hemming- Willis are expecting their second child together (his 5th), their daughter Mabel is now 20months

Cornation Street actor Jack P Shepard and his fiance Lauren Shippey have welcomed their second child, a son called Rueben

Kate Winslet has called her.son Bear ... Not sure if he has his father's surname Rocknroll but hope not

• Advertisement

I seen this what a stupid name.Her other kids have normal names so this will stick out like a sore thumb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I like the name Bear. I don't think it's as odd as other names celebs have used. I think I am just familiar with it because of Bear Grylls even though it's not his real name.

Alicia Silverstone has a son caled Bear as wel.

Rachel Zoe has named her son Kaius. To be known as Kai.

I couldn't believe she was 9 months pregnant when I saw pictures of her. She was so light looking.

Nadine Coyle had a baby girl.

• Advertisement

Pang wrote: »
    Nadine Coyle had a baby girl.

Nope not yet just announced shes expecting a girl via pic from her baby shower

Nope not yet just announced shes expecting a girl via pic from her baby shower

Oops my bad! Totally misread that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Daniela Ruah (NCIS LA) and her partner David Olsen welcomed a baby boy, interesting fact is that her partner is the real life brother of her on screen love interest

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Daniela Ruah (NCIS LA) and her partner David Olsen welcomed a baby boy, interesting fact is that her partner is the real life brother of her on screen love interest

:D:D:D one big happy family

Laura Linney at 49 gave birth on Wednesday. Nobody knew she was even pregnant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Pang wrote: »
    Laura Linney at 49 gave birth on Wednesday. Nobody knew she was even pregnant!

Wow! Fair play to her for keeping it under wraps, wise move. There must be a lot of risks involved in pregnancy at that age, so it's good to keep it a private matter.

Wow! Fair play to her for keeping it under wraps, wise move. There must be a lot of risks involved in pregnancy at that age, so it's good to keep it a private matter.

Yeah, fair dues. I can't imagine it is easy to keep hidden. She was right to hide it, you could imagine how horrid some people would be to hear a woman of her age was pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

On my Facebook newsfeed a post from Jennifer Aniston said she was pregnant !! Looks legit . Hope it's true for them

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    On my Facebook newsfeed a post from Jennifer Aniston said she was pregnant !! Looks legit . Hope it's true for them

Its a fake

ahhhhhh nooooooo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Its a fake

:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Amy Lee from Evanescence is pregnant with her first child:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/22/amy-lee-pregnant_n_4644131.html

Zara and Mike Tindall have called their baby daughter Mia Grace Tindall.... Not a very traditional royal name for a change

I like that name. normal name. woot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Zara and Mike Tindall have called their baby daughter Mia Grace Tindall.... Not a very traditional royal name for a change

Probably because she is not in the first 10 in line to the throne. A good normal name. Hopefully she looks more like mommy that daddy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Probably because she is not in the first 10 in line to the throne. A good normal name. Hopefully she looks more like mommy that daddy. :pac:

A horse rather than a bear?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

A horse rather than a bear?

The lesser of two slapped arse cheeks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Well considering she has cousins called Savannah and Isla... the Phillips branch of the Royal family aren't really into tradition.

Advertisement