Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Birthday Party Brain Storm

• 18-10-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Ok, so my birthdays coming up in a few months and I want to make it special.
    I'm turning 19 and my birthday important to me this year cause I want to make up for last year. I had to spend my 18th(which is suppose to be a huge milestone) in hospital. I was so sick that I didn't celebrate it, it actually upset me at the time and im still upset over it especially when people would talk about their 18th birthday and how big of a deal it was and then I think of how I couldn't celebrate mine.
    So basically I need some help to brainstorm a great idea for my 19th!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Karaoke bar? Night out to Wrights and get rooms in the travelodge? Daytrip to Oakwood? Weekend in Belfast? Galway? Dublin? Cork? "High tea" - get your sitting room all decked out and make people dress up super posh and have a birthday tea party? Costume house party?

What part of the country are you in? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CiaraMc108

Karaoke bar? Night out to Wrights and get rooms in the travelodge? Daytrip to Oakwood? Weekend in Belfast? Galway? Dublin? Cork? "High tea" - get your sitting room all decked out and make people dress up super posh and have a birthday tea party? Costume house party?

I'm in Tipperary. Those all sound really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CiaraMc108

I just looked up oakwood. I went there as a child but I never knew of the name for it. But I really want to go back there so I think that a great option(permitting we have the money for it).
    Is there any ferry service you'd recommend for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

http://www.stenaline.ie/ferries-to-britain/day-trips/rosslare-fishguard-oakwood-by-car

It's only like 50 quid each if you do it in the car. I'm almost certain if you Google or search around the stena line website that there's an option to go by coach if none of you are driving. :)

I wouldn't really have a clue of things to do out your way though, sorry!

Advertisement