Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Survival and FTB

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

LIGHTHOUSE FINISHED!

220952.png

220951.png

Big thank you to Aodhan for redstone and glowstone to make the wiring and lamps.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nice! How tall is it? btw F1 gets rid of your HUD ;)

About 85 blocks tall give or take - got the instructions here: www.plotz.co.uk/plotz.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Is the server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Joonaspp

Stokolan wrote: »
    Is the server down?
    Yup.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Boo-urns!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jinbakrdi

It's down for me too.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Stokolan wrote: »
    Is the server down?
    Joonaspp wrote: »
    Yup.
    Boo-urns!
    Jinbakrdi wrote: »
    It's down for me too.

Verified.

BLAAAAAAAAAND!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Solitaire wrote: »
    Verified.

BLAAAAAAAAAND!!!

Whats that chap up to. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

• Advertisement

Um... what? :confused:

Sniffing the redstone again i see :P

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

ha ha I shoulda posted this acutally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awf45u6zrP0

:D

ha ha I shoulda posted this acutally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awf45u6zrP0

:D

Bahahaha, thats Gas

Lack of MC has given me a sad :(

I ended up in Creative mode at lunch to figure out the best way to tackle the next thing I wanna build...

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Sorry guys, at college and having some weird issues trying to connect to the server. You'll have to wait until dec is off work I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

No idea what to do with myself now

Shiminay wrote: »
    I ended up in Creative mode at lunch to figure out the best way to tackle the next thing I wanna build...

A bridge from spawn area to 'newfoundland', with a glass rail system under the bridge for uber spectacular views.

Community project :P

• Advertisement

A bridge from spawn area to 'newfoundland', with a glass rail system under the bridge for uber spectacular views.

Count me in :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    About 85 blocks tall give or take - got the instructions here: www.plotz.co.uk/plotz.php

Jesus fair play, have to have a look at it now when the server is back up. Nice site too btw, thanks for that :P

Well I was busy with the far less lofty aspiration of building a new cow/chicken farm for spawn (given how the original no longer works) but I can't repopulate the herds while the server is down :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd be willing to help when I can.

Wasn't quite what I had in mind, but mebbeh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

"Community project"

god damn you nobody is taking my sand >.< /shake fist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

Sorry guys, at college and having some weird issues trying to connect to the server. You'll have to wait until dec is off work I'm afraid.

FIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXIT
    FIXITDON'TBANMEFORSPAMFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXIT
    BLANDSUCKSFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXITFIXIT

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

Planning on basing the bridge on any real ones cherry? and could it have a level for a canal? cause I think sailing is faster than walking?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

laura-can wrote: »
    FIXITFIXITFIXITFIXIT[continued]

spam much! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Is there a height limit to buildings near spawn?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement