Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

packaging a guitar for shipping

• 12-03-2015 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

I have an electric guitar thats to be shipped to the Continent.
    Its in a hard case, but i want to be sure its well protected so want to wrap it properly.

Anyone advise where i can actually get materials to package up a guitar in dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

There are many video tutorials on youtube.

Go to Waltons or the like an ask them for an old shipping carton. They might have a couple that haven't been broken down.

Don't use packing peanuts - they're expensive and worthless. You should fill in the gaps between case and carton with tightly packed newspapers.

Advertisement