Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

19autumn for 30% off - worked for us in Castleknock just now
    Works in Lucan. Allows for cheap orders! It actually brought my €12 pizza to €8.40 - had to increase my order as it was below the minimum €10 delivery spend :D Included Caramel Chew Chew to bring it up :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Code Expiry Min Spend
    30LESS10 Ongoing € 30
    19autumn November 2nd 30%
    25OFF018 October 28th € 25

Will only work in some branches. Some codes wont work with drinks & ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

Anybody have any for Galway? None of the above work 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anything for Cork?

Have a buy one get one free but a 30% or 50% off would be ideal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

40%OVR40 - 40% off over €40

Cork - Blackpool

How did I get this code? I just rang the shop and asked for voucher codes.

• Advertisement

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Anything for Dundrum?

Anything for Dundrum?

Ring them!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 john343

Where the f*ck is double decadence in the washington street store...been missing past few weeks. Not happy, thats the end of dominoes for me if it has been cancelled...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

19autumn working in Rathmines for 30%

• Advertisement

Right im a seriously fu*king pissed off....

Just been robbed by dominos, looked for their double decadence large pizza on the online menu which is the usual order for years every so often in cork washington street. Wasn't available again since 3 weeks ago...very disappointing so I said we will try a large stuffed crust instead.

Order was delivered in time & nice driver but when myself and partner sat down and opened the box it looked like a medium pizza to me, I was puzzled so I took a measuring tape I had nearby. Pizza was 12.2" wtf??

I rang the shop and was told yeah the large stuffed crust is a little smaller...huh a little at 12.2"??? the large is 14"

What an absolute farce, €25.50 for a medium but advertised as "large pizza". With the double decadence not on the menu no longer and dominoes sending out falsely advertised pizzas I can categorically say thats the end of dominoes for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭conormc1984

john343 wrote: »
    Right im a seriously fu*king pissed off....

Just been robbed by dominos, looked for their double decadence large pizza on the online menu which is the usual order for years every so often in cork washington street. Wasn't available again since 3 weeks ago...very disappointing so I said we will try a large stuffed crust instead.

Order was delivered in time & nice driver but when myself and partner sat down and opened the box it looked like a medium pizza to me, I was puzzled so I took a measuring tape I had nearby. Pizza was 12.2" wtf??

I rang the shop and was told yeah the large stuffed crust is a little smaller...huh a little at 12.2"??? the large is 14"

What an absolute farce, €25.50 for a medium but advertised as "large pizza". With the double decadence not on the menu no longer and dominoes sending out falsely advertised pizzas I can categorically say thats the end of dominoes for us.

Was it nice?

Was it nice?

Nah, even if it was the correct size i wouldnt buy it again.

Double decadence has been discontinued, that was our liking. Wouldnt bother with doninos again. Novacento or La Tana in future

• Registered Users Posts: 10 clarker92

Any 30% codes for Dundrum? 19Autumn isn't working

• Registered Users Posts: 10 clarker92

Found it! 30OCT018
    30% off works in dundrum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Char199159

Loveudom 50% off works in Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

PETE2040 for €20 off €40 or above in Ongar.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 andrei1315

€15 Off €35 voucher code is DUBLIN18
    Code is active in Dominos Ballbriggan, Cabra, Clondalkin, Drumcondra, Crumlin, Raheny, Ongar.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Anything at all work for finglas or glasnevin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,258 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

andrei1315 wrote: »
    €15 Off €35 voucher code is DUBLIN18
    Code is active in Dominos Ballbriggan, Cabra, Clondalkin, Drumcondra, Crumlin, Raheny, Ongar.

Thank you for posting this yet again. It's been about 2 pages since I've seen the exact same one.. And again, and again, and again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Found a cheat where you don't need to use a code, and the prices are cheaper.

Apache.ie

Works for all areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Suckit wrote: »
    Found a cheat where you don't need to use a code, and the prices are cheaper.

Apache.ie

Works for all areas.

Or you could use Goodfellas or Dr Oetker but isn’t the point about nice pizza?

jarvis wrote: »
    Or you could use Goodfellas or Dr Oetker but isn’t the point about nice pizza?

I appreciate what you're saying, but Domino's is not (imo) a whole lot better than Apache, and the both are a whole lot different than Packeaged frozen Pizza.
    Dominos codes are nothing more than very good marketing. And they are harder to get, have less value in the past year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

dulpit wrote: »
    Thank you for posting this yet again. It's been about 2 pages since I've seen the exact same one.. And again, and again, and again...

Still working in Clondalkin today. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

OCT20186

Seems to be a Cork thing for the Jazz.
    I appreciate what you're saying, but Domino's is not (imo) a whole lot better than Apache, and the both are a whole lot different than Packeaged frozen Pizza.

Things must be very different around the country - here in Cork Apache is far beneath most branded frozen pizzas, flavourless cardboard-y tat.
    Dominos is like a slightly fancier Chicago Town pizza that you'd only ever buy with a discount. Unreal that people'd pay their full prices if there are other far better options around. Must be drunk or drugged or something.

You obviously haven't read boards charter. There's a paragraph in it that says I'm right. Can't find it at the minute, but it's there.
    I am not a massive Pizza fan, just wanted everyone to know I'm right.

As long as we're good with that...

Apache is not a lot better, but the price difference isn't worth it without the code, and the new codes are getting worse.

I just tried to explain Pizza like I knew what I was talking about  (apart from the boards rule) I don't know. Just seems expensive for dominos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I just tried to explain Pizza like I knew what I was talking about  (apart from the boards rule) I don't know. Just seems expensive for dominos.

Totally! Domino's is slightly overpriced even when it's half the price, but factor in the baking and time saved and it starts making a bit more sense.

Plus you can get 9 toppings on large pizzas and if the chef isn't a total gowl there'll be fistfuls of each ingredient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 YPSFran

Hi Any codes for Dominos Castleknock?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dublin.15

30OCT018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Any November codes?

Advertisement