Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale | Market

• 02-08-2005 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anyone know of any boot sales or markets around Dublin, Meath, Wicklow area ??

Am looking to rid the house of 10 years of stuff... lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

have one in your front garden!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭derek27

dont know of any in those regions, but, so long as its not household junk you're trying to flog, if you really want to get rid of it all in one go, i suggest heading to clara market on sunday. it draws around 5-6000 people every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Fuzzie Bear

Where is Clara market ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Im guessing its in clara

drive to kilbeggan...turn left onto the N52 (signposted tullamore)...turn right along the bypass (signposted other routes)...take 3rd exit off the roundabout onto the N80 (signposted athlone,clara)... go straight ahead; 6 miles to clara.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Any idea what time it's on?

usually gets crackin about 10am and runs right through til about 6. if the weather is good its always thronged with both buyers and sellers. i picked up a lovely valuable antique there from an old woman for €8 about 6 months ago. turns out its worth in the region of 300 - 400. lucky me,.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

fairyhouse racecourse and kart city, santry: http://www.sundaymarket.ie/

not sure if they are running at this time of year, but i would say the santry one is anyway.

Advertisement