Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Conception II

• 31-01-2014 4:02am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone looking forward to this? I certainly am. Looks very much in vain as the Persona series. I've never played the first but it doesn't deter me from getting this.

Coming to Vita and 3DS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Anyone looking forward to this? I certainly am. Looks very much in vain as the Persona series. I've never played the first but it doesn't deter me from getting this.

Coming to Vita and 3DS.

Saw this mentioned today on IGN, it would seem that the Vita would be the way to go if you have both handhelds, it sold 20,000 copies on the Vita at launch, compared to just 5,000 copies on the 3DS.

You do not need to have played the first either, the sequel will be a stand alone story and is in no way connected with the first game which never got released outside of Japan. I will probably pick it up, but not before I get Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc ( made by Spike also ) and Demon Gaze for the Vita first.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,776 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Apparently it's actually quite different from Persona. Seems like an interesting game and not as pervy as it initially sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Perkinstock

It looks excellent on the vita. For me, it is looking better than persona 4 golden.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It looks excellent on the vita. For me, it is looking better than persona 4 golden.

A shame that it is a pretty terrible game, Demon Gaze is a better investment or even Mind Zero.

Advertisement