Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
12-02-2014, 22:46   #361
JP Liz V1
Registered User
 
JP Liz V1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,939
http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/how-...l-talks-stall/


Hope it gets a decent proper ending for it's final season
JP Liz V1 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-03-2014, 14:44   #362
JP Liz V1
Registered User
 
JP Liz V1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill View Post
USA's 'White Collar' Will Be Renewed for a Final Six Episode Season

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/usa-...-final-season/

Only 6
JP Liz V1 is offline  
Thanks from:
21-03-2014, 14:59   #363
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Only 6

Absolutely pissed

Sad day Im glad though that they give them the few episodes to let it finish and hopefully it will finish right, and allow neal to be free

Last edited by bpb101; 21-03-2014 at 17:27.
bpb101 is offline  
21-03-2014, 18:03   #364
jenjenten
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpb101 View Post
Absolutely pissed

Sad day Im glad though that they give them the few episodes to let it finish and hopefully it will finish right, and allow neal to be free
the Nikita effect....6 episodes, sucks but its better then nothing. i blame USA for moving the show to the autumn and not its regular slot in the Summer.

Its a Summer show...it always has been and should be!, it gets killed by other shows in the normal tv season. Falling Skies would have been cancelled after season 2 had it not been for the show airing in the Summer.

after collar goes the only show left to watch is Covert Affairs
jenjenten is offline  
Thanks from:
21-03-2014, 18:29   #365
aine1980
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 89
Sad to see it end but glad they'll have the 6 episodes to give it a proper send off
aine1980 is offline  
Advertisement
21-03-2014, 19:27   #366
Risteard
Registered User
 
Risteard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Limerick
Posts: 2,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjenten View Post
the Nikita effect....6 episodes, sucks but its better then nothing. i blame USA for moving the show to the autumn and not its regular slot in the Summer.

Its a Summer show...it always has been and should be!, it gets killed by other shows in the normal tv season. Falling Skies would have been cancelled after season 2 had it not been for the show airing in the Summer.

after collar goes the only show left to watch is Covert Affairs
Suits!

Anyway, I was struggling to see where the plotline was going to go. I think there's only so many times Neal can stumble across a great hidden treasure and keep it from Peter.

Whilst the kidnapping and background could have had a storyline for an entire season, in a way I'm glad it's only 6 episodes working on the theory that they'll just be completely focused on wrapping it up rather than trying to fill episodes.

Will be sad to see it go though, had a great cast of characters IMO.
Risteard is online now  
Thanks from:
21-03-2014, 19:41   #367
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risteard View Post
Suits!

Anyway, I was struggling to see where the plotline was going to go. I think there's only so many times Neal can stumble across a great hidden treasure and keep it from Peter.

Whilst the kidnapping and background could have had a storyline for an entire season, in a way I'm glad it's only 6 episodes working on the theory that they'll just be completely focused on wrapping it up rather than trying to fill episodes.

Will be sad to see it go though, had a great cast of characters IMO.
good point on how many times neal will find hidden treasure,
Yea, They will be good episodes though (hopefully). I would love to see alex and neal together. I am still really looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see if Matt Bomer and Tim de kay go into tv or film. we know that matt has been doing a lot more films lately , but i would perfer to see him in tv shows.
bpb101 is offline  
24-03-2014, 01:16   #368
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
tiffani found herself a new show already it seems

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/show...-tiffanis.html
bpb101 is offline  
24-03-2014, 02:43   #369
jenjenten
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpb101 View Post
tiffani found herself a new show already it seems

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/show...-tiffanis.html
jeez....bit of a step down, reality show incoming then..........
jenjenten is offline  
Advertisement
24-03-2014, 08:40   #370
squonk
Registered User
 
squonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Galway
Posts: 4,292
Send a message via MSN to squonk Send a message via Skype™ to squonk
It's a shame it's only 6 episodes. I wouldn't have minded 12 but the 6 episode final run from Nikita was very decent so we may be in for a treat here too if it's handeled right.

I actually thoguht WC was holding it's own in the Autumn actually. It's lightweight enough but sometimes that's all you want, especially in Autumn when some shows can require a lot of attention. I think though it might have fared better in Jan/Feb once people had settled on their show selection for the year. I always felt it was a bit good for a Summer show and not quite as heavy/gritty as a fall show would be expected to be. It's still a great show however.

Suits, good and all as it is, is the epitome of a Summer show. While it's not quite Franklin & Bash, there isn't really much more to it really. White Collar beat it in the cleverness stakes I think. Some of the plots in WC were great.
squonk is offline  
25-05-2014, 01:34   #371
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
http://www.examiner.com/article/whit...e-end-for-neal
bpb101 is offline  
05-06-2014, 15:20   #372
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
Extra Extra
Back on filming
https://www.facebook.com/TiffaniThie...type=1&theater

edit: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Last edited by bpb101; 05-06-2014 at 17:15.
bpb101 is offline  
21-07-2014, 05:33   #373
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
As you know only 6 episodes in season 6 to send it on its way . It will contain just 1 plot and we will learn a lot about Neal in these 6 episodes . It will be very intresting to see where the go with this kidnapping.
In a I interview with bomber he said that matt and I think Tim had an input into the end. Bomber said that he is not a fan of tv shows ending with a big bow tieing up everything and he wants the series to end will allowing people to talk and debate the show after it ends. Good news for boards.ie adverts revenue but something I say will make people cry for a 7th season . Bomber said he wants to let people use their imagination about what happens after the show end

Filing is at the half way stage.

What do people think about details on the end of white collar.


Links : http://cartermatt.com/124984/white-c...es-series-end/

http://cartermatt.com/126048/white-c...asts-progress/
bpb101 is offline  
21-07-2014, 05:37   #374
bpb101
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,524
Also folks a small mini poll I want to ask
Free or not free???

Legally free
Illegal free
Legally not free(Neal commits some crime)
Illegally not free ( bull**** charges)
bpb101 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet