Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&G M4 Package (Full Metal, with Upgrades and Extras)

• 15-01-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is a Full Metal G&G M4 (black), with two(2) Hi-Cap mags and two(2) batteries, a sling, battery charger and pair of Bolle Safety Glasses. The FPS is 310 to 315 with 0.20g BB's, there is a 6.04mm barrel, low resistance wiring, high torque motor and upgraded gearbox installed

The asking price is €180 euros and reasonable offers will be considered

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and I would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

Hi,
    Just wondering about a bit of history and the internals. can you give me a full spec of what's inside eg: gearbox, motor, hopup unti / rubber etc. thanks

Also what model is it or did it start life as a different setup.

Thanks a mill

Leeroy

Leeroy! wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering about a bit of history and the internals. can you give me a full spec of what's inside eg: gearbox, motor, hopup unti / rubber etc. thanks

Also what model is it or did it start life as a different setup.

Thanks a mill

Leeroy

I've had it about 18 months (it was bought here) and the following upgrades are installed:

Low resistance wiring
    VFC self shimming gearset
    Bearing spring guide
    Bearing piston head
    Polycarbonate piston
    7mm Metal Bearings
    Systema 6.04mm TBB
    Guarder Hop Rubber

The Hop Unit was changed, from a G&P to a Guarder about a year ago, I'm not sure of the exact model and this AEG has been used about ten(10) times

Also, I'm in the process of replacing the flash hider, missing bolt release and metal pin

Just waiting for parts from a friend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

Hi
    Thanks for the response, I would definitly like to come and have a look at it if that's ok with you. Where exactly are u based I'm in south Dublin, carrickmines area?

Leeroy! wrote: »
    Hi
    Thanks for the response, I would definitly like to come and have a look at it if that's ok with you. Where exactly are u based I'm in south Dublin, carrickmines area?

I'm in Loughlinstown (just next door) and you would have to make an offer, before any meeting can be arranged

Then you are more than welcome to inspect :)

• Advertisement

*BUMP*

Asking price for this package is now €150 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭manius112

140€ offred and Im wiahing to meet you to inspect gun first.
    By the way did you replace mising parts??

manius112 wrote: »
    140€ offred and Im wiahing to meet you to inspect gun first.
    By the way did you replace mising parts??

Thank you and the asking price is fair + you are more then welcome to inspect, once a deal has been agreed

Also, the damaged flash hider and missing front sling mount have been replaced, just waiting for a replacement bolt catch and body pin now :)

*BUMP*

• Advertisement

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

<SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Orkfield

That last bump was inappropriate but far too funny to ignore!!!!!!!! Sorry if this is classed as thread spoiling but I couldnt resist :)

This is a great package for a fair price :)

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

This package is now withdrawn and thank you for the interest :)

Mod's - Please mark this thread as withdrawn

Advertisement