Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Guard (H) Terenas

• 30-01-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

Lo Folks,

The Irish Guard is a guild on Terenas, and we run raids regularly. We're a bit different from other guilds.

What we have is a group of people across different servers that raid with us regularly.

There is 4-5 of us that are actually in the guild, and the others are on Draenor mostly.

We tend to raid on Thursday nights and usually a weekend day. Raiding is casual and nobody is expecting to make all raids, all we ask is that if you are free to raid, save it for us.

We usually have to Pug a few players maybe 1-3 players depending on the Fight.

As a group we're comfortable all over 660+ and have downed 6/7 HC with a pug or two, usually the pugs are the cost that we can't down Heroic Imp.

With BFR coming, we'd like a free more regulars that can raid with us on TS as it makes it so much easier.

We're in need of mostly DPS specifically ranged. Healers/Tanks are usually covered, but if needed you're more than welcome to join.

Our raid time is usually 10:30 server time, unless we're going for something specific we'll start earlier.

We plan to raid BFR normal on launch day.

Feel free to msg me if any interest and we can discuss it further.

Regards,

Shano.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Although im not playing myself anymore i cant recommend these lads enough,sound bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

i'd have given you guys a shout but all my chars are alliance unfortunately ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Yeah another shout out for the irish guard fellas...all nice guys and they run a great guild

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Cheers lads. We're currently 9/10 Normal on BRF and 2/10 Heroic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

Hi Guys,

I have a 665 lock on draenor, would be interested in joining ye for a raid if you have space?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭KilOit

Looking to do a few raids but how does cross realm raiding work?
    can you join a guild on another realm?

Miss the old progress raids i did in BC and Wolk
    Former member of this guild and got some great achievements but real life called and had to call off the 5 hour raids 4 times a week :D

mocata wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have a 665 lock on draenor, would be interested in joining ye for a raid if you have space?

Cheers
    KilOit wrote: »
    Looking to do a few raids but how does cross realm raiding work?
    can you join a guild on another realm?

Miss the old progress raids i did in BC and Wolk
    Former member of this guild and got some great achievements but real life called and had to call off the 5 hour raids 4 times a week :D

Hi Folks. Seeing as there is interest I can go into more detail.

Basically the majority of us are on Terenas in the guild, but rather than Pug players we have a few friends etc that raid with us and are considered to be in the 'core' of the guild. We even had 3 people transfer server.

Our average ILVL is around 672+ so in regards to the first quote coming for Normals wouldn't be an issue at all. In fact, once you are geared coming for most raids wouldn't be an issue, unless we had the right numbers already etc.

We do have a priority on Tier. For example, if somebody has 3 piece and we do a roll and a person that has 0 tier wins, we would ask that , that person pass to the person that needs a 4 piece.

As you are showing interest, I'll be honest and say since it would be your first time that you probably wouldn't get any loot unless nobody else needed, the reason for this being, that we don't want people to just come to a blitz guild run, then feck off. As I'm sure you understand.

Most of us don't need anything on Normal, except a few bits and pieces.

We are going to be running Highmaul Heroic on Sunday if you guys are interested?

EDIT: We're now 5/10 Heroic BRF

Sounds good to me, loot takes care of itself. I would like my in game time to be as well spent as possible, looking for a pug for hours can be frustrating. I wouldn't be in same league as kilo but was a dedicated raider and decent DPS when the new naxx and ulduar were current content.

Mindtrap#2453 Is my Battlenet :)

I'm interested, loot isn't the priority for me, just love learning a hard encounter once i'm geared enough for it, can wipe for hours and and still go back the next day and give it my all!
    Go home to my folks on Sunday so what time would the raid start at? could be back for 7-8pm no probs

• Advertisement

KilOit wrote: »
    I'm interested, loot isn't the priority for me, just love learning a hard encounter once i'm geared enough for it, can wipe for hours and and still go back the next day and give it my all!
    Go home to my folks on Sunday so what time would the raid start at? could be back for 7-8pm no probs

Raids tend to start 9:30 server:) Usually group up around 9:00 server

Battletag is Kitaz#2519

Staying out for a few pints after the rugby, if we had lost might have slipped off home lol have added you on battle anyway so will see how you are fixed this week

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Random question here. Any of your members ever go by the name Malleus or Athranoe? Maybe play on Nagrand in TBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Aint been in the guild for years but sometimes see a few about, but can't recall anyone with that. Believe a lot started on Terenas in TBC, don't know if many would have played elsewhere but it's possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

I would be interested in playing with you guys, but I haven't played in ages. so I would need some time to get geared up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Is this still going?

My guild pretty much disbanded during BRF and looking to get something in place ahead of Hellfire.

Advertisement