Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mental Tarren Mill(EU) Horde guild recruiting

• 30-07-2014 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Folks,

Mental has been a long standing raiding guild on Bloodfeather(EU) since late TBC in 2008. Numbers have been dwindling on the server and even since the merger with other realms things are still pretty quiet so we have set up a new charter on Tarren Mill.

The old guild will remain on bloodfeather so we are leveling this new one from scratch (not that it matters since guild levels will be removed in Warlords).

I live in Waterford and am Married to a Russian girl who I met in Mental so I guess I'm in it for the long haul at this stage!

We are looking for like minded individuals to get things going on Tarren Mill in preparation for Warlords of Draenor. And it would be nice to have a few extra Paddies in the guild!
    Were all sick of Seige of Orgrimmar at this stage and are mostly just messing about levelling alts, doing achievements and joking around on Teamspeak.
    Were only up and running there a few days, the website and teamspeak are just set up and were busy getting things started.

Interests are everything from PvE raiding/progression to PvP and social mucking about laced with some pretty adult humour on teamspeak.
    If anybody is interrested give me a shout here or whisper anybody in game for an invite.

battletag Jamesy#2713

MentalGuild.eu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I'll add you when I'm in game this weekend. I'm looking to roll an alt and just level through questing. Part of me wants the Loremaster title and part of me thinks LFR is the single worst game experience I've ever had. I'm just torn between class; Rogue v Warrior.

Well, this had been deadly so far. Highly recommend any who's bored to join up. We're currently levelling alts waiting on WoD. Possibility of raiding current content if enough people wanted to, but right now, things are just getting started.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What side are you guys ? I'm currently leveling a dk to do herald of the titans.

Calhoun wrote: »
    What side are you guys ? I'm currently leveling a dk to do herald of the titans.

We're Horde! I'm planning on doing Herald myself. Not sure about the other lads. I had some friends, and we were doing RAF to 80, but that's hit a huge roadblock.

Ah right I'm currently alliance will keep him there for now as I have a few mates the side we wee doing stuff with. If I'm in my horde chars will ping ya,what's tarren mill like a?

• Advertisement

I have only been on it a few days. It's a typical WoW server. Seems, according to realmpop, to be stacked Horde although with the cross realm zones I'm sure you'll find people on both sides. I think it's Magtheridon EU that has the best ratio within Europe.

Defias brotherhood actually has it for pvp, I'd say magethriton is pve.

Good to hear though is the economy good ?

Again, can't comment in detail. I'm only mid-20s now as a Druid, and have only got one AH scan to my name. It seems to be stable though, with plenty on offer.

Linen Cloth was 40g a stack, if that helps? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

added this evening. I'll level up a new toon with you if that's ok.

Macros42#2339

Added you there myself, Orion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Macaw

Glad to have you with us Orion, have you on real ID.. whisper anyone for an invite when your online.

Have moved my Warlock over now and began the legendary cloak quest. Great guild to be a part of. Plenty of new faces joining every day and some nice LFR/dungeon/scenario runs constantly being ran.

Server itself is very stable. Heavy Horde pop. without being over-populated like Twisting Nether. Enjoying my time so far. Debating bringing my Shaman over or even leveling a Holy Paladin as a healer alt. This Valor cap nonsense is killing me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Knowing that i can send Heirlooms across realms now, i might join you. Was going to level a new Rogue or Warlock, or maybe a Paladin.

I'm thinking of just bringing my currently really badly geared Shaman over from The Maelstrom and getting some Resto/Ele gear on Timeless and beginning LFR with him as well. The more I read about Warlocks in WoD the less appealing they sound. At least I'll have a variant gamestyle to play with the Shaman.

What's wrong with Warlocks in WoD?

Kiith wrote: »
    What's wrong with Warlocks in WoD?

They've completely destroyed Affliction. It's literally dot, dot, channel, channel, dot, dot, channel. You don't have any of Soul Swap, Drain Soul, Fel Flame etc.

I'm not in the beta, so I'm only reading online, but it'll be nice to have a back-up toon if I don't like the new playstyle.

Are they just trying to remove any sort of challenge? Seems like the just want to dumb down things. Surely variety is required when spending so much time with one character?

Kiith wrote: »
    Are they just trying to remove any sort of challenge? Seems like the just want to dumb down things. Surely variety is required when spending so much time with one character?

We're getting slightly off topic here, but if you go back to vanilla and chart the progression of the Warlock in particular you'll see it's essentially a new class now. Green Fire Mage or Shadow Priest v2.0.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm currently levelling Horde characters to raid with a friends guild on Kazzak

I'll throw my ID tag down later, cool if there was people my level, or even at endgame looking to run flex or scenarios for valor cap :)

I've an 80 Warlock as my main and 60 DK I'm going into this new guild with :)

Well Mental managed two bosses in SoO flex last night. We are all woefully undergeared (most have skipped this stupid Panda expansion) but it was a laugh anyway. Back to farming LFR for more DPS methinks!

• Advertisement

Furyio#2538

Feel free to add me, currently leveling my Warlock on Kazzak, which will be my main character horde site. Have myself in a raiding mythic guild for WOD launch but be nice to gear up with irish lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

TheDoc wrote: »
    Furyio#2538

Feel free to add me, currently leveling my Warlock on Kazzak, which will be my main character horde site. Have myself in a raiding mythic guild for WOD launch but be nice to gear up with irish lads ;)

What level are you?
    i'm leveling a alt on kazzak atm, prot pally and i'm flying through dungeons with instant dungeon finder, level 43 now

KilOit wrote: »
    What level are you?
    i'm leveling a alt on kazzak atm, prot pally and i'm flying through dungeons with instant dungeon finder, level 43 now

My Lock is 85 and my DK is 58. So nothing around there I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

Lads, I'm interested in joining as I'd like to play during WoD.
    I haven't played since Tier one Cata content though.

I'm based in Galway, normal hours I'd be on are about 6-10pm and then weekends.
    I mained a hunter but I've played every class and wouldn't mind rolling from scratch.

If ya pre-order WoD you get a 90 boost. Also, if you level to 60 and then use the boost you'll get max professions as well.

Add me on battle.net steb557#2654 (anyone know how to change that by the way?)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

MagicIRL wrote: »
    If ya pre-order WoD you get a 90 boost. Also, if you level to 60 and then use the boost you'll get max professions as well.

Add me on battle.net steb557#2654 (anyone know how to change that by the way?)

I'll do that when I get home, I'm at work at the moment. I think I'll do that free boost to 90 alright, but I want to figure out the game again, I subbed recently and got a druid to ten (a few days ago) and there's lots of different stuff.

People seemingly wandering around from other realms but on mine!? It's weird, I've tons to learn :D

Eogclouder wrote: »
    I'll do that when I get home, I'm at work at the moment. I think I'll do that free boost to 90 alright, but I want to figure out the game again, I subbed recently and got a druid to ten (a few days ago) and there's lots of different stuff.

People seemingly wandering around from other realms but on mine!? It's weird, I've tons to learn :D

Come home, jump on teamspeak and we'll guide ya through it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Hey guys, interested in joining this. Just started playing.

BlockedPaT#2214

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Macaw

Your more than welcome Pat, we'd be glad to have you and help you get started. Added you, will see you in game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 JackGIRL

Hi one of my friends linked me this post after finding out I was on TarrenMill, I added you on realid (PyroJack#2178) I've always wanted to join a raiding guild and just never found one so would appreciate to chat on wow when you are on :)
    Disc Priest Panda
    ilvl - 546
    Horde
    alt 530 Resto Druid Horde

Advertisement