Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A bit extreme dont you think?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Not really. Now they person who'd actually pay for it, that's a whole 'nother bucket of fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

3 offers already it seems, christ almost a million dollors for a guitar neck! itd almost be understandable if it was the whole thing, but for just the neck?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I could be wrong, but those frets look very big for a 55 strat. I might make an offer, $25 take it or leave it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Eddie? Vegas? Bizarrely over-priced? The answer must be Ed Roman. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Aaaagh! I want to murder him with a variety of blunt instruments. No, not guitars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

ed roman is a twunt and i hate him.

what an ass.

he won't take up an offer of any less than 60k, for that kind of money you could easily buy a good condition 55. that's beat up as hell. if it were on a guitar it would be worth 25k max.

he's pretty much responsible for driving up the vintage market and pricing out players. it pisses me off to see beautiful guitars in collections.

he's chancing his arm and he isn't going to sell it. no one's gonna pay the same amount for a neck that they could buy an original complete guitar for. off ebay, a 54-55 strat is worth well under 50k. ebay is a joke.

rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Had a pro refret, hence the big ass jumbos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Had a pro refret, hence the big ass jumbos.

so its not even a complete original.... what a chancer.

Advertisement