Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nestle Crunch

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭FGR

I'm currently working in Cork and a Texaco Garage in Blackrock has them in stock. I was shocked.

But delighted ;)

I don't know if they're imported but get them while the going's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I live on Nestle Crunch whenever I visit Spain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

They sell them in the Supermarket near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

defo seen them in a number of shops in dublin. Sorry - but can't remember where - but I know you can get them in loadsa places here.

Noticed that with quite a few previously US-only, such as Reeses etc

• Registered Users Posts: 28,018 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ruu wrote:
    yep, cant remember what they are like. theres also Almond Joy, like a Bounty but with an almond :) what others..alot of hershey products recently. Im not too fond of a lot of the candy here.

Almond Bounty!!!!!!!! There's Almond Bounty????? And they don't sell it in Ireland. :( . Who do I complain to??? Thinks - daughter going to US for a couple of years next week. Writing list...

• Advertisement
Advertisement