Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 19-12-2006 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

As Moderator of the Snacks & Sweets forum I just want to take this opportunity to wish all boards members using this forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And be sure to enjoy all those lovely Snacks and Sweets over the festive season.

Your friendly Mod,
    Memphis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

happy Christmas Memphis, I shall enjoy my sour cream pringles and quality streets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Archeron

Trilla wrote:
    happy Christmas Memphis, I shall enjoy my sour cream pringles and quality streets

Look everyone, a quality street fan.

>points and stares<

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

memphis wrote:
    And be sure to enjoy all those lovely Snacks and Sweets over the festive season.

That's why its so easy to put on extra weight at this time of year :(

I'm seeing can of Roses, chocolate buiscits etc. that I wouldn't see at any other time of year.

Oh yeah, Happy Christmas to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Kojak wrote:
    That's why its so easy to put on extra weight at this time of year :(

I'm seeing can of Roses, chocolate buiscits etc. that I wouldn't see at any other time of year.

Oh yeah, Happy Christmas to all.
    Oh Yeah, but you gotta love it, besides Christmas is an extreme exception when weight gaining is concerned.

So far this holiday session I'm polished off, a selection box, several boxes of pringles, Dorritos with dips, box of celebrations, Cadbury's rose, turkey and ham, ice-cream, Lindt chocolates....... etc etc etc.... The list goes on. I ain't complaining though. I love it... love it... love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Oh you brats! I've been remarkably good (by my regular standards) this Xmas & am in fact a stone lighter than I was this time last year - 1/2 a stone since the end of November!

However... I adore those mini Green & Blacks choc bars... especially the Ginger & Almond ones & have been happily grazing on them. And today I got a Tesco Finest ham reduced from €18 to a fiver so made a heavenly sambo with fresh Brennans Bread & loads of Colmans Mustard :D

Tonight is our pigout night where we dine on nothing but canapes & I drink a shedload of Champagne (thank you kind supplier in work who gives me a bottle of Moet et Chandon every Christmas) & I have a bottle of Lanson stashed away in case we run out

p.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement