Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google adds TV shows to UK Play Store

Options
  • 01-08-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Google adds TV shows to UK Play Store (supposedly ahead of international Chromecast launch)

Are we ever going to get Movies & TV Shows here? We are also missing Magazines and Devices.

Does anyone know how long you get to watch a TV series if you buy the whole series? For example I can see Season 5 of Breaking Bad is available in HD for £19.99 but how long will I get to watch it or can I re watch episodes as and when I want or do they expire after a certain time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

tui0hcg wrote: »
    Google adds TV shows to UK Play Store (supposedly ahead of international Chromecast launch)

Are we ever going to get Movies & TV Shows here? We are also missing Magazines and Devices.

Does anyone know how long you get to watch a TV series if you buy the whole series? For example I can see Season 5 of Breaking Bad is available in HD for £19.99 but how long will I get to watch it or can I re watch episodes as and when I want or do they expire after a certain time?

Breaking Bad is on Netflix.....and do much more especially US Netflix....

use Hola deblocker and get Netflix for $7.99/m or €6, slightly cheaper and much more choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Breaking Bad is on Netflix.....and do much more especially US Netflix....

use Hola deblocker and get Netflix for $7.99/m or €6, slightly cheaper and much more choice...

Thanks
    Yes Netflix is good I was just wondering what the Google version gives you as there is no monthly fee and it might come in handy some time to watch things
    Also think as per Google Music the content will grow by the day. Dont get me wrong the Netflix choice is good but I think more up to date movies and shows will appear on Google before they do on Netflix in a lot of cases.

Advertisement