Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to buy a Macbook air/pro

• 15-10-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

I'm contemplating getting myself a Macbook air or pro.. was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on which is better or just recommend one in general. And if there's any deals on that you've spotted like Currys or somewhere else.

Muchas Thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Hey everyone.

I'm contemplating getting myself a Macbook air or pro.. was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on which is better or just recommend one in general. And if there's any deals on that you've spotted like Currys or somewhere else.

Muchas Thanks :)

If you do a search, it is asked repeatedly on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

why not go into Compu b in Limerick and ask there. Their advice should be spot on.

It really depends on your budget, use and personal preference. like a car, the more you spend the faster it goes (Generalisation). all will get you there in the end. some with more comfort (Weight, Screen size, form, less noise) There's nothing quite like getting your hands on one and testing it yourself.

Advertisement