Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I need friends:)

• 05-09-2014 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey I'm Ciara
    I have a few friends here but they are all to busy with work and there kids and stuff so we don't get to hang out that much so I could really do with making some new friends. I'm sociable. I'm reliable and I won't make plans and cancel unless I really need to. I try to get out as much as i can. I can be your best buddy:) haha. I'm in Waterford city and I'm in my 20,s so if you wanna chat to me leave a replay. hope to here from you soon. Bye xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Are you blonde by any chance ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tehboz

i see what you did there

is this some kind of joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ciara2016

No its not a joke. What did I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ciara2016

No I'm not dick head!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Are you from the future?

• Advertisement

ciara2016 wrote: »
    No its not a joke. What did I do?

Welcome to boards.ie :) You've posted in the wrong forum, unfortunately you've also posted in the Humour forum where in true Millhouse fashion we are allowed to point and laugh - HaHA !

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

ZENER wrote: »
    Welcome to boards.ie :) You've posted in the wrong forum, unfortunately you've also posted in the Humour forum where in true Millhouse fashion we are allowed to point and laugh - HaHA !

Ken
    I think you'll find that's Nelson Muntz ;)

V.W.L 11 wrote: »

My apologies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

V.W.L 11 wrote: »

My apologies :)

Joke's on you... HA HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Also OP, good luck with the friend hunt :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement