Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

portfolio questions!

• 27-01-2015 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

1. i have only 16pages in my portfolio
    they are not rough work (serious amount of effort into each drawings)
    will this be enough for the note book??

2.i have around 3-4final pieces excluding the ones for ncad.

basically thats it!! any critics or useful advice please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I'm going to be going to a portfolio class next week so I haven't actually started, but the portfolio teacher at LSAD said:You should really have 1-3 sketchbooks as well. They want to see your creative process, not pretty pictures. It's ok to show some finished pieces, but they want to see the run up to it and your preparation, what got you to that stage of final piece?
    Hope I helped

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sorchaaa

Hi, I'm just wondering if either of you know anything about the essay for applying for LSAD?

Advertisement