Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Battlestar Galactica Resistance

Options
  • 05-09-2006 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

The web episodes should start today September 5th. Hopefully they will whet our appetite for season 3 :D

EDIT: Okay, it seems that Scifi.com will only accept United States IP's. The episodes will be up on that big video sharing network, so check it out. Don't quite get what Scifi's problem is in this case...

You can link to the likes of youtube.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Thats good news. Are there any there currently or is it midnight tonight they go up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

amazing news made my day in work

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Savage stuff - something to watch on the tele finally!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Great!
    My series 2 arrived on Friday too, so lots now to get my ready for Series 3!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭coco200066

I am over in Dallas and thankfully we get the new BSG here. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Dontico

doesnt work for me. upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

hey Dontico the site does not let you view them if you outside the US have a search for the topics type webisodes into the forum search, there is links to each episode there.

Links for BSG Resistance are ok because its legal content, its a bit off tho because there allowed here in BSG but not allowed on Television forum even tho both are free content and both restricted to US only

• Registered Users Posts: 81,639 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well I might have a location for them but without Mod consent they aren't going up /=/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

They could probably PM you to get the address for the web episodes, better not post the url in case we get some bad attention from a big bad admin ;)

Advertisement