Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Broadband in Letterkenny

Options
  • 02-04-2014 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

Is anyone else having problems with Vodafone landline broadband in Letterkenny? My landline and broadband went down a few weeks ago, I got the landline back but not the broadband. Been ringing Vodafone and doing all the tests and even got a new modem, no change. Had an Eircom engineer out who said that Vodafone had changed the broadband position on the exchange (not sure what this means) and there were other people who had the same problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Had an issue alright last week - my house alarm showed a line fault a couple of times, then my broadband wouldn't work though my phone did.

I called Vodafone, but they didn't provide much info except to say they could see my modem OK. I swapped in a spare modem, which didn't work at first, but started working the next day.

All fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Cait04 wrote: »
    Hi

Is anyone else having problems with Vodafone landline broadband in Letterkenny? My landline and broadband went down a few weeks ago, I got the landline back but not the broadband. Been ringing Vodafone and doing all the tests and even got a new modem, no change. Had an Eircom engineer out who said that Vodafone had changed the broadband position on the exchange (not sure what this means) and there were other people who had the same problem.

Thanks

Possibly unrelated, but Eircom have been turning on "Vectoring" on their broadband lines, are you on their new fibre system or the old one?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rafa05

I'm on vodafone in Letterkenny and my broadband is crawling this morning anyone the same? They knocked all the lines in my house as well and i've had a lot of bother since, broadband is hit and miss with them. Thinking off switching to another provider

Advertisement