Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lead Singer/Frontman Wanted..

• 14-10-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

‘ReCall’ (www.recallband.ie) are urgently looking for a mature experienced lead singer to drive & front a top class, established high-end 6pce wedding/corporate band. Ideally, he (male only – sorry girls) should be from the Dublin/Leinster area. The set includes: Billy Joel, Elton John, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Simply Red, Andrew Gold, Alan Parsons, Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty, Joe Jackson, Mike & The Mechanics, Wet Wet Wet etc…. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 PMac1969

drumhead57 wrote: »
    ‘ReCall’ (www.recallband.ie) are urgently looking for a mature experienced lead singer to drive & front a top class, established high-end 6pce wedding/corporate band. Ideally, he (male only – sorry girls) should be from the Dublin/Leinster area. The set includes: Billy Joel, Elton John, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Simply Red, Andrew Gold, Alan Parsons, Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty, Joe Jackson, Mike & The Mechanics, Wet Wet Wet etc…. :cool:

I am in Limerick, but if you are stuck and need someone urgently I might be able to help. Many years experience. Currently frontman for Biffy Clyro tribute, but very versatile.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

PM sent. I really think I have what you are looking for. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jobo9968

Pity I can't sing.
    The band is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

hi guys im a male singer south Dublin id no most of your setlist and well able to sing I was a front man with a five piece band and was well able to carry it iv my own pa to and I have contacts for gives if wanted cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sean laming

22 y/o singer from roscommon living in kildare (kilcock) been in bands since I was 15, looking to join a band asap. Pm is intrested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 drumhead57

Sorry Sean, but this position no longer exists - this band has called it a day...

Advertisement