Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kingswood

Options
  • 07-07-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Would anyone know where Kingswood in Cavan is??. I cant seem to find it on Google maps and i have tried the Cavan County Council website aswell.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

never heard of it, is it a town or townland or housing estate? you sure its not kingscourt?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭claire983

I know now that it's near enough to Kingscourt. Apparently it's just a few houses on their own up around Kingscourt somewhere.

Advertisement