Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Aftertiming Footy thread!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hope to have a nice little screenshot next Sunday evening:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Boca 0-0 bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lol this is funny

Iv counted how many bets iv done since friday

63 in total lol I think I may have a problem
    Iv a few losses too that's for sure but nothing compared to the winnings tbh

ranging from a fiver, a tenner and much higher

I havent included alot more of the bets because there's only smalling winnings like a tenner

Here are my favourite bets

Y7OL5.png

Headshot wrote: »
    Lol this is funny

Iv counted how many bets iv done since friday

63 in total lol I think I may have a problem
    Iv a few losses too that's for sure but nothing compared to the winnings tbh

ranging from a fiver, a tenner and much higher

I havent included alot more of the bets because there's only smalling winnings like a tenner

Here are my favourite bets

<pic>

Show-off ;)

• Advertisement

lol

the first step to recovery is admitting I have a problem

I do have 31 loses too but those are small loses tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lol, HS, I f*ckin love those weekend where you go on an unreal run, they don't happen enough.

Hardest part to get is get off the line the line but once your out of the blocks it's a lot easier

I do find it hard to get on a real great run once I've withdrawn my money tbh

Headshot wrote: »
    lol

the first step to recovery is admitting I have a problem

I do have 31 loses too but those are small loses tbh

Im guessing ya still have well over 500 profit though which is unreal stuff for few days betting. Fair play great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

nice enough, along with cavani wincast :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

I got to be the worst gambler ever,had built up a nice bank over the last few months but had a bad day today, so thought screw it, all or nothing.
    Needless to say bricks were shat and Cannavaro was called a few expletives!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Mthor5 wrote: »
    I got to be the worst gambler ever,had built up a nice bank over the last few months but had a bad day today, so thought screw it, all or nothing.
    Needless to say bricks were shat and Cannavaro was called a few expletives!:pac:

Jaysus :eek:

I would of given up when that 1.200 didnt come in

Mansfield and Forrest Green bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Back with a bang tonight myself

Hadn't won anything in a few months but stopped betting for while so was only doin the odd accum a fiver here and there but the matches have been all over the place the past while

Tonight I did a treble all away wins, Birmingham, west ham, Middlesbrough put €5 at 17/1 also lumped on Napoli DNB to win 50 on that

A nice nights work :)

Dunno how to do screenshots with betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

madma wrote: »
    Back with a bang tonight myself

Hadn't won anything in a few months but stopped betting for while so was only doin the odd accum a fiver here and there but the matches have been all over the place the past while

Tonight I did a treble all away wins, Birmingham, west ham, Middlesbrough put €5 at 17/1 also lumped on Napoli DNB to win 50 on that

A nice nights work :)

Dunno how to do screenshots with betfair

Open up account, click the "PrtSc" or "Print Screen" button on your right hand side of your keyboard, paste it into "Paint" and upload to "tinypic.com".

I wrote a step by step guide there last year, i'm sure someone had it saved, if it could be found it would be handy on page 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Do other sites allow you to take screen shots of their sites :confused:..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Only on the phone at the mo as laptop been repaired but will get screenshots up. Proud of those 3 away win team accum!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

user2011 wrote: »
    Do other sites allow you to take screen shots of their sites :confused:..

Freedom of the internet so pretty much, yes. Which is why SOPA shouldn't be passed.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Joys of Youtube folks -

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+take+a+pic+of+your+computer+screen&oq=How+to+take+a+pic+of&aq=0&aqi=g9&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=3593l10589l0l11780l24l17l2l2l2l1l591l3805l2.2.3.3.1.2l13l0

Ton of videos on how to take a pic of your screen from a PC/laptop, Mac, iPhone, etc, etc.

There's also apps and extensions (for Google Chrome I use, Webpage Screenshot these days. Last extension in the link below -

chrome://settings/extensions)

I'll add the above to the OP, just reference it for future sake. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Armagh-20120222-00221.jpg

Not bad for a wee £2.50 stake. 25/1 winner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

194181.PNG

64th min and city are up 2-0,should be all winners.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Women soccer, i really dont like watching it but betting on it is a different thing.

Match is top of the league Potsdam vs bottom of the league Leverkusen.

Leverkusen just scored 0-1 and with 5 minutes till HT over 1,5 goals is @3.65

In womens soccer top or bottom in a league is usually a enormous difference.

Bet placed when the bets 365 animation showed "dangerous FK Potdam"
    Bet won 13 seconds later

43869675.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Joys of Youtube folks -

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+take+a+pic+of+your+computer+screen&oq=How+to+take+a+pic+of&aq=0&aqi=g9&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=3593l10589l0l11780l24l17l2l2l2l1l591l3805l2.2.3.3.1.2l13l0

Ton of videos on how to take a pic of your screen from a PC/laptop, Mac, iPhone, etc, etc.

There's also apps and extensions (for Google Chrome I use, Webpage Screenshot these days. Last extension in the link below -

chrome://settings/extensions)

I'll add the above to the OP, just reference it for future sake. Thanks.

For the people who, like myself, dont like how to's of youtube.
    A few simple steps for a screenshot without the need of extra apps or software on a windows pc/laptop/netbook:

1. open the betslip or screen you want.
    2. Press <ALT> <prtscr> in 1 go (ALT makes sure you only capture the active window, not your entire desktop)
    3. Open Paint. There is always a white part already in there. Make this as small as possible as all the "white" that will stick out of yor screenshot, will be saved too.
    4. <CTRL> P; this will place your screenshot in Paint. With the select tool in paint you can select the part you want to keep in case the screenshot show more that you need.
    5. Select the part you need, <CTRL> X to cut that part.
    6. Open NEW in Paint (select NO when asked to save the 1st pic)and <CTRL> P
    7. Save AS : Select JPG. keeps the files small. faster to upload and they load faster on the webpages later on.

Upload you picture on your favourite picture upload side, like imageshack, tinypic.

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Hope to have a nice little screenshot next Sunday evening:pac:

And here it is..

liverpoolcarlingcupwin.jpg
    By the skin of their teeth but a win is a win. Gwan the reds:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

from tonight and last night ,a double and a treble with late goals all over the shop

gamble.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭Polar101

I guess I'll have to use this thread since I didn't post in the match or live threads.. I like Athletic Bilbao.

capture1z.png

capture2wp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

1ze8bd5.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Placed this at half-time with Twente 2-0 down.

bethe.jpg

Advertisement