Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER LOOKING TO START UP A GRUNGE/ALTERNATIVE BAND (DUBLIN)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 potatohead90

BUMP!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 iank184

Hey man, Im a singer and thats a kind of music that I love so Id be interested to see what ya come up with bro.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 busterkeaton

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭9fcdhzkx46apgr

Hi there, guitar and singer here with a good vocal range. Do u have and demos of your drumming?

Hey man sorry for just getting back to you now. i have 3 tracks from about nearly three years ago done on a bad camera but you get the jist of it. What age are you? any recordings of your self?

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭9fcdhzkx46apgr

PM Sent

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Hey man, big into Alice in Chains and Kerbdog and such, sounds good. I'm 26 and living in Maynooth at the moment. Let me know if yer up for a jam.

PM SENT

BUMP
    Still looking to hear from singer bassist and guitarist that are interested. I have got some great offers but noting solid. Again I just want to say im looking for people who I can connect with and jam some great tunes out at the beginning and then seriously start gigging and hopefully get recording. so someone who's serious about the sound and serious about making a name. o and around the same age as myself so it'll be easier to connect and get to know each other easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

Hi can you send some links to your samples?

We are in a similar situation to yourself, we have vocals, bass and one guitar (hopefully adding one more guitar also).

BUMP BUMP BUMPDY BUMP

Thanks to everyone who's has contacted me! some amazing bands out there but i still haven't found the sound im looking for. so its bump time

B U M P !!! anyone that says there interested don't even bother replying back to emails or they just give up on the idea so im still looking!!

GUESS WHAT? ITS BUMPING TIME!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 spookyghost

Guitarst here 32, into PJ (Mike is God) , Nirvana, Jimi, and lots of other crap that most people havent even heard of :D Love seattle grunge/punk and all out rock.
    If you get bass/vocalist & a possible 2nd geeetarist then let me know.
    I'd be into throwing some ideas around and working on some choons.:rolleyes:

hey man cheers for the reply but im looking for musicians my own age or close to it. It makes it easier to connect and usually means we would have similar commitments like college part time jobs etc to work around.

But if you would like I can give you the names of some people who are the same age as yourself that have replied to this thread and have the same taste as your self.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 spookyghost

:D no worries :) just thought I'd put it out there.
    GL with adventures

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Guitara

Hey what age are you? I'm a guitarist, Dublin, Female and 17 :P

Advertisement