Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Life1234

looking for specific recomendations on a medium names stephan holan? ive heard he was very good but dont want to fork out 60 euro and be disappointed. if anyone could forward me on some details that would be great - kind regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Life1234

can you forward me on his details? is he accurate in whaqt he says?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

i saw a medium yesterday. Before i went i was skeptical but I was amazed at what she said - she was able to give me names, she was able to feel things like how the people died etc. It was amazing - my family have no words. It's so lovely to know spirits are still with us. I was also very upset after seeing her - to know my uncle who died a few years ago was there, my grandparents came through, my other uncle who died at 26 came through, and other relations. She gave me their names and how they died. Truly amazing - I can't stop thinking about it all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

scarymoon1 wrote: »
    i saw a medium yesterday. Before i went i was skeptical but I was amazed at what she said - she was able to give me names, she was able to feel things like how the people died etc. It was amazing - my family have no words. It's so lovely to know spirits are still with us. I was also very upset after seeing her - to know my uncle who died a few years ago was there, my grandparents came through, my other uncle who died at 26 came through, and other relations. She gave me their names and how they died. Truly amazing - I can't stop thinking about it all day.

hi scarymoon1 who was she and where is she based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

daffidol wrote: »
    hi scarymoon1 who was she and where is she based

her name is Felicity from Swords. Not sure of her second name. She was a lovely woman - and the things she said - amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

thank you cud u please message me her no

• Registered Users Posts: 4 galwaygril27

I have been to quite a few psychics etc but only once to a medium, has anyone been to Kirsten in Carlow or what is she like?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

I have a question about a psychic in Limerick except I don't know her name. She operates out of (or over) somewhere called silkes on a tuesday and thursday evening from 6.30 till 8.00. Apparantly, you don't make appointments, you just turn up. A friend of mine is going because her sister went to the woman and she was meant to be great. Does anyone know who she is and if she's good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bird3

I hope thats not the same one down from Eamonn Dorans pub and upstairs over a hippy/clothes shop...??

I was with her last year and a complete scam...actually she was so bad it was entertaining...a complete chancer. Avoid.

I agree all complete nonsense. They just tell you want they think you want to hear. I refused to pay her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

bird3 wrote: »
    I agree all complete nonsense. They just tell you want they think you want to hear. I refused to pay her.

I went to her a few years ago with a group of girls aged 18-20; practically told us all there was a dark haired man in our future, and we would work with people, maybe in psychology :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ainel

Do you have the Fortune teller on rowan drive in castlebar mobile number? I have heard good things about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 trixie12

Hi there,
    Can i please ask someones expert opinion or personal opinion?
    I went to the White Witch in Clones a number of months ago & i found her very good, my sister in law swears by her...
    I then went to see Kelly Mackey & she told me the complete opposite to what Mrs Knight told me, Mrs Knight said i would get back with my ex & we would have possibly 3 kids together... Kelly said that he has moved on & for me to do the same, that i would meet a man in a few years time & that i probably wont have kids!!!
    I called a physic on line & she told me that i would have the opportunity to reunite with my ex!!!
    I am confused, i know i should take all i hear with a pinch of salt...
    Can you please let me know your thoughts?
    Thanks everyone x

• Registered Users Posts: 14 trixie12

trixie12 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I went to the White Witch in Clones a number of months ago & i found her very good, my sister in law swears by her...
    I then went to see Kelly Mackey & she told me the complete opposite to what Mrs Knight told me, Mrs Knight said i would get back with my ex & we would have possibly 3 kids together... Kelly said that he has moved on & for me to do the same, that i would meet a man in a few years time & that i probably wont have kids!!!
    I called a physic on line & she told me that i would have the opportunity to reunite with my ex!!!
    Thanks everyone x

Forgot to mention that i pulled the "Marriage" card with Kelly, she said that it has the exact opposite meaning & symbolises a separation & I also pulled the "Daughter" card which she said means nothing & will be avoided!!!
    Confused!!!!!
    :confused::confused:x

• Registered Users Posts: 26 CooliyoG

Can someone please pm me the details of a good medium. Specifically I wish to contact a loved one that has passed on, if someone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

trixie12 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Thanks everyone x

i've had the same done to me. been told by one someone was my soul mate then another nothing will ever happen. wasted money going to more psychics to try get an answer and to be honest i wasted my time. decided now just to let fate work and to stop asking, cant live my life hoping something will happen. need to live in the present!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 smythdricks

her name is Felicity from Swords. Not sure of her second name. She was a lovely woman - and the things she said - amazing.

Hi, im down the road and if you would recommend her could i possibly get a number?

Also, i went to see Joe Gough out by Slane and he was totally rubbish! Could'nt really tell me anything other than, i like to shop (what girl doesnt?) and how iv loads of shoes..... i was obvious, but he seemed to read my friends well there all going to be successful and happy and married, he told my friend who went in after me he had to take a moment as i was to hard to read???

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN??

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Try Maire in Henry Place just of Henry Street she is amazing.. I have been to her before and alot of the stuff she told me is starting to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hi, im down the road and if you would recommend her could i possibly get a number?

Also, i went to see Joe Gough out by Slane and he was totally rubbish! Could'nt really tell me anything other than, i like to shop (what girl doesnt?) and how iv loads of shoes..... i was obvious, but he seemed to read my friends well there all going to be successful and happy and married, he told my friend who went in after me he had to take a moment as i was to hard to read???

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN??

Joe Gough is only a spoofer/chancer - a discourteous and ill-mannered chancer at that. I'd say he only said he couldn't read you as a convenient cop-out - possibly because you didn't agree with, or see the relevance in, any info he told you. That's his problem - not yours. Instead of admitting that he's wrong or incompetant - like any good, honest person would, in any area of life - he shifts the responsibility over to you.

One girl said on here before that Gough told her she was full of herself (don't most people seek out predictions, not an assessment of their supposed character flaws?), and, as well as giving another girl an appointment time of 8am, he told her she was suffering from a serious health condition - I forget what it was again - which turned out to be patently untrue.

I wouldn't take a tack of notice of anything Gough said/says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pepelepuff

Dear All,

I just want to report my personal experience with a psychic I recently consulted. I had a reading with Linda Green and at the time I thought she was pretty good as she validated few things and gave few predictions. However, after 1 month from the reading I can report that 2 of the predictions she made were wrong. prediction n1- she said that i would get the job I have applied for, I just found out today that the job has been placed on hold so she was wrong. Prediction n2 - she said that my new lodger (that had to move in the day after the reading) was a good person and would not have given me any problems, she was wrong as I had to kick the lodger out after only 13 days because he was rude and aggressive. I just hope she will be right for the other predictions but I have my reservations... She is a nice and pleasant person so i will report in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

river1 wrote: »
    Out of the three reader you mention there june on wicklow street get my vote.
    Mary use to be good but not as good as june.
    Grainne I just felt she reads the cards and have no pyschic ability at all what so ever.
    Eddie the first time I went to him he was great but his future prediction is way of the mark ...
    I went to June sometime in april and some of the thing she told me has startied to happen now, such as relationship, friendship and career.
    However I came across two sister based Kay & Marie based in O Connor Moore Place just of henry street they read playing cards and palm and was very impressed with their reading and some of their prediction has started to happen already.
    Give them a go and see that you think...
    Actually went myself and the reading I got was so generic she kept looking for a reaction, oh u have lost a gold ring said I don't wear jewellery then she changed it to oh u will loose one. Waste of time and money not even entertaining at least grainne and June were enjoyable to go to even though none of their predictions came through. Over the last few yrs have been to a few. Eddie:actually was so spot on about past and present situation couldn't believe the things he came up with he clarified things for me things I hadn't even realised myself, but his future predictions are a way off. Mary murphy: generic as well. Billy: seem to get the same reading as other people u will settle down within 25 mile radius etc. Noel o Shea: again seem to have trouble. Reading for me a lot of his taped session with me was a summary of the info that i had given him, nice man though.

• Advertisement

Which one did you see off henry street? The blondish woman?

stepdoyle wrote: »
    Which one did you see off henry street? The blondish woman?

Yes the blonde one

bronty wrote: »
    Yes the blonde one

was in there a couple of months back, seemed ok. doing the ball thing she picked out an initial of someone i was interested in but saying that it could have been a coincidence. said shes in my future but since then shes met someone and now we no longer talk lol. she did mention losing a gold ring too

stepdoyle wrote: »
    was in there a couple of months back, seemed ok. doing the ball thing she picked out an initial of someone i was interested in but saying that it could have been a coincidence. said shes in my future but since then shes met someone and now we no longer talk lol. she did mention losing a gold ring too

I would say herself and Mary murphy is the worse I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of them in the last few years. She's a cold reader and she's even crap at that!!!

Oh and she mentioned something abt me getting a present from someone, that I we'd be signing a legal document when I asked about this he told me that this was in the future, that I've lost family members in the past, a family celebration ahead and that I would meet a tall man with blue eyes in 4 weeks can't rem what other crap she said

bronty wrote: »
    Oh and she mentioned something abt me getting a present from someone, that I we'd be signing a legal document when I asked about this he told me that this was in the future, that I've lost family members in the past, a family celebration ahead and that I would meet a tall man with blue eyes in 4 weeks can't rem what other crap she said

ive more or less seen them all in dublin city now and with the exception of a couple of past hits ive come to the conclusion that apart from entertainment they are all a waste of money. No future predictions have come true or at best completely wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Could someone p.m. me Yvonne in Nenagh's number please? Much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 USEURILLUSION

river1 wrote: »
    Try Maire in Henry Place just of Henry Street she is amazing.. I have been to her before and alot of the stuff she told me is starting to happen.
    Saw her last summer,she got some things right but some of it was a bit general....I'll have to wait for the rest to happen!! Have been to worse ones,she didnt ask questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bugaboo1821

Hey could someone please PM me the number for Gina in MountMellick :)

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 zrs1600

Hi,

Has anyone a name/ contact for a fortune teller, near rossnowalagh in Donegal. Please pm

Anyone any experience of her, any good??

Thanks

Advertisement