Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

rehearsal rooms cork - where?

• 22-02-2007 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

salutations brothers

where and to whom does one go to for a decent rehearsal room in cork? and bobs wise how much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Cork rehearsal rooms is pretty popular its up in an industrial estate on Dublin Hill.
    About 50-60 euro for a session (either 10.00-16.00 or 18.00-00.00)
    Most of the rooms have a PA, two Marshall amps, a Bass amp, a drumkit, a few mics and a mixing desk.
    Free Pool!
    http://www.corkrehearsalstudios.com/

Theres also a room available in Gurranabraher for about 10 euro an hour. I think its in the new community centre but I can't be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Yeah, Cork Rehearsal Studios is the only place I know of. I've jammed there a couple of times and would recommend it. The rooms were pretty well equipped for a rehearsal facility.

Advertisement