Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V error code CE-32937-4 ps4

• 18-11-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭

Unbelievable! cannot download the update, anyone else have this problem? any fixes yet?
    After the joke that was the initial last gen release you would think rockstar would have it together this time :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,463 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

From the GTA V Next Gen thread, people are getting it installed from just keep retrying. Once the download starts, pause it for shot time and resume. Keep pausing it in bursts. I also read putting the PS4 into Rest Mode when the download starts gets it downloaded fully as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

spammed the retry button for 50 minutes and its at 200mb now.
    It is downloading fairly fast but took maybe 45 minutes to get over the 100mb mark, have not had the error since passing 86mb so anyone having the problem keep spamming the X button!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Here's my sagely advice :

After the download started (with me spamming X button) it started but told me there was 7 hours to go, I paused the download, rebooted my router with a cocktail stick (my IP address is dynamic, not static) and now since its back up its telling me there's 3 minutes to go.... :D

I wonder are they IP throttling the servers or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,463 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Rockstar gave official response to this. 'It might be regional, try again later today/tonight'.

Advertisement