Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Done. Cheers lads

Invite sent back, accept and yer in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mickoc

is the glitch only on PS and not Xbox one? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

sean1141 wrote: »
    got cut off there lads and can't get back online. I mite try later on if anyone is still on glitching!
    mite buy a submarine!!

YOU CAN BUY A SUBMARINE!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Lads will be on in ten mins... Any1 at the races...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just heading in now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Got kicked there lads, need to head for the bed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

If my PS4 has over-heated ye can buy me a new one with the millions made tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

keep getting cut off lads. going to leave it for today. got enough to buy my submarine!
    hopefully it won't be patched tomorrow! I have my eye on that 16 seat mil jet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Well lads, I'm having a strange problem with Gta online and just wondering if anyone else here has experienced it?

Myself and my brother are trying to play it online. Every other game works fine, and there's no Nat problems on either end (ps4). However when we start gta, he appears offline in my psn friends list (despite still talking in the party) and can't be found in the game.

We have both linked to the social club with ps4 set as primary platform but it seems impossible to get a game with him. Frustrating beyond belief at this stage. I've logged a ticket with rockstar but just wondering if any of ye have seen this or resolved it somehow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I was spending my winnings in case they get taken off me. I got Buzzard, a new house in Paleto Bay and lots of weapons, I'm off to bed now. I need a Tank and some cars so hopefully everything still works tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Rockstar game services unavailable for anyone else?

Got kicked out lads be on over wkend gu luck
    And remember spend wisely

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Got kicked out lads be on over wkend gu luck
    And remember spend wisely

Same here got kicked n jus ended up signing off say rockstar r on a patching spree

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Passive mode launch glitch (bita fun)
    Requirements: 1 or more friends (or a random unsuspecting player :wink: )

Ok so get all your friends to get in their own cars and go into passive mode,
    Once they are all in passive mode in their cars, get them to park inside eachother.

Now you get inside a car and park inside them, making sure you are not in passive mode!
    Ok now jump out of your car and watch **** go crazy ! (sometimes it launches your friends)

Farty88 wrote: »
    Passive mode launch glitch (bita fun)
    Requirements: 1 or more friends (or a random unsuspecting player :wink: )

Ok so get all your friends to get in their own cars and go into passive mode,
    Once they are all in passive mode in their cars, get them to park inside eachother.

Now you get inside a car and park inside them, making sure you are not in passive mode!
    Ok now jump out of your car and watch **** go crazy ! (sometimes it launches your friends)

So can ya explain how this glitch gives us 200k in 3mins? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Huge lobby here 25 players. See if ye can join my game or just spectate and join the next race.

Connection lost due to unknown error. Heading back online now.

Got kicked trying join that lobby :o

Just left it off and logged off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

hey lads sorry my mic is pretty awful but would defo love to join more of those race glitch things , Would someone be so kind to inform exactly what to do next time as it was my 1st time trying it

Looks like everyone got kicked from that lobby. I'll launch the race and see can I get them back in.

• Advertisement

hey lads sorry my mic is pretty awful but would defo love to join more of those race glitch things , Would someone be so kind to inform exactly what to do next time as it was my 1st time trying it

No bother.

Basically make sure you have about 30/40K cash on you to bet before you start.

What you wanna do 1st is bet 10K on yourself, press left on amount to bet as it goes straight to 10k, make sure you confirm youve placed the bet on yourself (should go green)

Next, Someone in the lobby wont be racing, sometimes 2 people wont be, so what happens here is you'll also be betting 10K on them, basically makes them a favourite for the race, if your this person you literally dont do anything, no bets and no crashes, this comes around so everyone will be this person at some stage to inflate the market.

Next, when the race starts you take it in turns to kill yourself off the rock, it usually goes by what position you are in the grid so wait your turn and make sure the person before you has spawned.

Wait until everyone has crashed and finish the race as normal.

It helps when everyone has mics as you can organise order and whos sitting out races a lot easier.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Looks like everyone got kicked from that lobby. I'll launch the race and see can I get them back in.

I got in with them but it's a nightmare lost 60 K cause some di c K hits the checkpoint... Jus left them l...

Loads of them left should be ok now. 11 here now.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Loads of them left should be ok now. 11 here now.

I've turned off... Btw it's way quicker make monies wit 10 crew cause ya av organisation... Those guys are dumb f c u K s (',')

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Will be back online tomorow and thanks Gav :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mc Love wrote: »
    We should have a gta wedding for you when you come back. Have a limo and all dress in black tie and then all get p1ssed. Send pictures to rockstar to publish

Have a limo sorted for you (phobos or Proco to stand in for the wife :eek:)

25A6EUAtJ0u7PQ0rkZyBfQ_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Quick question guys.

Ive been reading into the whole selling cars to LSC part of the game. I read in a few places that the Gang Vapid Peyote goes for over $10,000. I drove up and down the specified areas for ages waiting for it to spawn. Once I got it I brought it straight to LSC customs to sell. But I only had the option to modify, it wouldn't allow me to sell. Did they change something in the last patch, if so, it would be a shame, cause it's a great way to make a bit of extra cash.

Quick question guys.

Ive been reading into the whole selling cars to LSC part of the game. I read in a few places that the Gang Vapid Peyote goes for over $10,000. I drove up and down the specified areas for ages waiting for it to spawn. Once I got it I brought it straight to LSC customs to sell. But I only had the option to modify, it wouldn't allow me to sell. Did they change something in the last patch, if so, it would be a shame, cause it's a great way to make a bit of extra cash.

I sold one, but only got about 9875 I think. Wouldn't be arsed doing it again, just sell a Baller for the 9k instead of wasting the time waiting for the gang cars to spawn.

Be great if we could muster a lobby of 30 to try the glitch. Apparently you can get upwards of one million if done correctly.

I def have two buddies that can give it a bash with me.

• Advertisement

GavRedKing wrote: »
    No bother.

Basically make sure you have about 30/40K cash on you to bet before you start.

What you wanna do 1st is bet 10K on yourself, press left on amount to bet as it goes straight to 10k, make sure you confirm youve placed the bet on yourself (should go green)

Next, Someone in the lobby wont be racing, sometimes 2 people wont be, so what happens here is you'll also be betting 10K on them, basically makes them a favourite for the race, if your this person you literally dont do anything, no bets and no crashes, this comes around so everyone will be this person at some stage to inflate the market.

Next, when the race starts you take it in turns to kill yourself off the rock, it usually goes by what position you are in the grid so wait your turn and make sure the person before you has spawned.

Wait until everyone has crashed and finish the race as normal.

It helps when everyone has mics as you can organise order and whos sitting out races a lot easier.

Johnny and I were in with a lad yesterday who had determined it was best that you wait until the last guy spawns before racing off. Some lads fck off just as they hit the rock and are through the first gate before the last guy respawns, fcking up his money.

Anyone doing this should remember they're there for the moolah, not to win
    a sh1tty race! Take your time, make sure it's done right and everyone benefits.

As someone said earlier, a lobby of about 10-16 boardsies is ideal cos otherwise you've gowls coming in and messing it up and others asking 'can you invite my mate' which slows it up too.

Advertisement