Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Angelas hairdressing Portarlington

• 19-11-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Have been trying to get through to Angela's all week but keep getting answer machine. Want to get my hair done but as I'm not from the town am wondering does anyone know if she is still open or what.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lastsplash

flahers wrote: »
    Have been trying to get through to Angela's all week but keep getting answer machine. Want to get my hair done but as I'm not from the town am wondering does anyone know if she is still open or what.

It's closed completely

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭flahers

very surprised thought she doing very well and good hairdresser. Can you recommend anywhere else.

very surprised thought she doing very well and good hairdresser. Can you recommend anywhere else.
    .[/quo
    Niamh Whelan Dhd salon Main Street is very good . I'd highly recommend her

Thanks for recommendation. It took a long time for me to find a hairdresser that gave me the cut I wanted as I have very difficult thick and curly hair and everyone cut one side totally different to the other. Angela corrected this and her cut was always perfect. Have you any idea if she will open again or be avaliable for cutting or how could I contact her

Thanks for recommendation. It took a long time for me to find a hairdresser that gave me the cut I wanted as I have very difficult thick and curly hair and everyone cut one side totally different to the other. Angela corrected this and her cut was always perfect. Have you any idea if she will open again or be avaliable for cutting or how could I contact her
    Have a look at Angela's hair page on Facebook and message her . Looks like she's working from mountmellick

• Advertisement

Tried facebook but no luck. Do you know where she is in Mountmellick, might take a chance on driving over.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

flahers you will find her in mountmellick in zonas hair and beauty salon on the main street

im not sure if she has started there yet but give them a call on 057 86 97555

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Fusion Hair Lounge are good.

Advertisement