Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urgent Help needed; Please!

• 02-09-2013 10:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

i just got finished checking a script on saturday. basically, the corrector added the marks incorrectly. does anyone know if you have to do something different than just, paying the 40e and sending it back down to Athlone.

sorry if i didn't phrase that right. i know if you are getting a exam checked you have to send off 40 euro and that, but if its just a adding mistake at the end is the process the same. i don't want to get my whole paper looked over, just the mistake corrected.

thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

there probably isn't, rules are rules. but when you get upgraded, you will be refunded the €40

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sleepyheadh

grand cheers, yeah i was looking at the SEC website and i think i just have to go through the normal process.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

There's a separate form for that process, ask for that at your school instead. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You should have been told about it at the viewing. Did you report the discrepancy to the teacher in charge?

If the marks were in square brackets [40] they are not counted as they are for an unnecessary extra part of a question. If they are circled, then they count.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sleepyheadh

yep i know about the marks, i have sorted it out, thanks for the help guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement