Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rudest type of people to deal with

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

stupid people, you know the types you have to explain something to over and over again, just for them to ask you the same question

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

loobylou wrote: »
    white South Africans.

Ha ha that's hilarious (to me)

There is this white south african that comes into my shop.
    He was in today telling me that he had to go home for a few day's to help his son sort out the n!ggers (his words) as they are trying to take his farm off him.

Hahaha ignorant fcuker,fails to see the irony in this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Jesus, you must go through your life being awfully angry, pissed off and annoy with people. I once heard something wise said a few years ago, it went something like this, "often we hate or dislike the things we are the most".

Sort of like we recognise traits we immensely dislike in ourselves in other peoples actions and deeds.

Im not saying im a saint, i dislike my own lack of patience and i find myself repulsed witness others do. Its only later when i reflect on those actions i have witnessed that i realise that they are indeed things i do myself.

I go through life being awfully angry pissed off and annoyed at basically everything. I am familiar with the expression, but it doesn't apply in this situation as I don't do any of the stuff on my list, other than go to college.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Oh and while we are making sweeping generalisations.

New money Russians. Actually new money anybodies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 windy squid

I'd say it would be mexican people on the phone all sorry your not allowed to do that unless you tell me this first or ill hang up. crazy mexicans:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Farmers, whenever a queue is involved - f*cking hate going to the co-op for anything:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Ive found from workin in a cheap shop that wealthier, snobby people are insanely rude. And so I plead with everyone here that if you're going shopping and honestly feel that a shop, its customers, stock and all its staff are so far beneath you that you don't need to treat any of them with any more regard than that which you treat something you've stepped in, then please please please stay the f#ck out of the shop!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The rudest people are often those who are ignorant on a particular topic but proceed to talk about it as if they were an expert.....

Often seen to frequent AH threads late into the night and best avoided at all costs!!:p

When you cut through all the pretentious bull**** and bull****ters in AH and Boards in General you find there are many well rounded posters who if not well up on a certain topic are at least able to hold their own against the former and there are some exellent, funny , well clued up boards posters .

It's being able to tell the difference that counts .:p

Yeah ...Fooking thanks whores and trolls :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Ive found from workin in a cheap shop that wealthier, snobby people are insanely rude. And so I plead with everyone here that if you're going shopping and honestly feel that a shop, its customers, stock and all its staff are so far beneath you that you don't need to treat any of them with any more regard than that which you treat something you've stepped in, then please please please stay the f#ck out of the shop!!!

Well I don't want to say "normal" people but for want of a better term, most of us plebs have worked ****ty jobs at some stage, maybe in a bar, restaurant or shop.
    We know the abuse that staff take so we don't do it as we remember how difficult a job it can be.

You mentioned snobby people.
    Maybe they haven't worked these jobs or if they did, they think it's beneath them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

chuggers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

johngalway wrote: »
    People who have a little power and think it's a lot, maybe who work for the Government..........

inspector jake bullet of traffic control!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Padman

The French.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Israelis

Absolute ****, they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

israelis....very rude

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Deli workers,is it necessary to treat me like scum and throw my hardly wrapped,badly put together roll in my face and not say thank you? or when i ask for something else on top and you tut?

hate deli bitches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Israelis

Absolute ****, they are.
    israelis....very rude

Surprised it's taken so long for them to be mentioned. I've met a few travelling and they're constantly arguing with hotel staff/locals/waiters/shopkeepers/other holiday makers. I've seen signs up in hostel saying "no Israelis". The staff said they're not worth the hassle.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Surprised it's taken so long for them to be mentioned. I've met a few travelling and they're constantly arguing with hotel staff/locals/waiters/shopkeepers/other holiday makers. I've seen signs up in hostel saying "no Israelis". The staff said they're not worth the hassle.

i guess the sterotype is true...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

You know they way a staff who talks to another staff while I am waiting for them to shut up and start scanning!! How rude!

The Paws wrote: »
    You know they way a staff who talks to another staff while I am waiting for them to shut up and start scanning!! How rude!

just tell them to shut up and scan,it works everytime because they don't expect it

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Belgians.
    Bad experience with a few before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i guess the sterotype is true...

Like I said earlier thats the joys of sterotyping.... its the common perception of a group of people by basicly everyone else!

Like wikipedia minus the ability for individuals to rewrite the stereotype at will the same basic premis is the same.

.... more input from indiiduals will eventually lead to the best answer for those individuals. E.G customer satisfaction surveys / democratic elections!

The english are stereotyped as being loud and ignorant when in groups on holidays.... in our experience is this true??
    The italians are stereotyped to be firery and passionate at the smallest of things... again in our experience is it true??
    The Irish are viewed as friendly and boysterous up for the craic types... in generall is this true??

I know I can say yes they are.... now it wont be a dead cert for every single individual you may meet but you can pretty much say a stereotype is correct if you apply it to a large enough cross section of the target demographic.

Good news for us is that as sterotyes go ..... THE MAJORITY LOVE THE IRISH!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

hightower1 wrote: »

The english are stereotyped as being loud and ignorant when in groups on holidays.... in our experience is this true??

from working in hospitality i love seeing the english. they are by far the best spenders. you'll never see them hovering over a drink for over an hour. never quibble about prices. like to splash the cash and enjoy themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Only White SA I know are sound.

Rudest people would be inner city beggers, and any "traditional" english people who are on holidays. Seriously. In their own country they're nice. Abroad, and they're complete f**king ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

dublin bus drivers.
    single women in their mid 30's.
    women on the rag.
    nigerian taxi drivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Paparazzo wrote: »

The Israelis I met travelling in Central America were good fun, but those are not countries where people are particular about queuing, and haggling over prices and such is the norm. The most annoying people were the Americans who complained about everything. Dude, you're staying on the beach for $5 a night and the rum and cokes are 75 cents. Shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

dublin bus drivers.

Check.
    single women in their mid 30's.

HEY!!! :mad:
    women on the rag.

FFS
    nigerian taxi drivers.

FYP ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the_syco wrote: »
    Only White SA I know are sound.

Rudest people would be inner city beggers, and any "traditional" english people who are on holidays. Seriously. In their own country they're nice. Abroad, and they're complete f**king ****.

"it's very 'ot, we don't like it here"
    what the bejaysus are you doing in malta then, f* off home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I find it's easier to have my default set to hate everyone whether they are rude or not . :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

loobylou wrote: »
    white South Africans.

I agree 99% but i know one decent S. African.
    He is not rich and ignorant as most others ive met.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭FunnyStuff

New money whores's in their SUV's, driving around like its a ****ing Abram's tank or something.

Get yr bleached prosthetic tits out of my way bitch!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement